Aura's and wot not

Best answers
In the beta will every characrer have their own specific aura, and will they have their own aura when they change forms, i know that the ssj's will have yellow but when they are not transformed will they have their own. And will Krillen have always a white aura in all his transformations.

Ps. Is the Krillen transformation going to be Krillen in his orange suit with hair, or is it going to be the krillen with the hair and red shirt and white pants

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. No one has their own colored aura!!
2. Krillin's is always white!!
3. Krillin will be in the red shirt and white pants!!

Best answers
Only some have their own aura, like Buu's and Friezas aura is pinkish/purplish and Cell's is green.

Best answers
y is cells green???
if i remember clearly it was Gold/Yellow...

Best answers
Probably just to easily identify him, but I'm sure his perfect form, when implemented, will have yellow aura (I think :D ).

Best answers
will the sayjins have the yellow aura all the time, or will their aura turn yellow when transformed and be white when normal., like krillin????

Best answers
well of what i know the saiyans have Gold color aura when trans..
and when they are normal i think they have white or else it would suckass.

Best answers
oke...you made one critical mistake...ESF CAN NEVER SUCK ASS!!!!ESF will always rock...but i have to agree if the saiyans don't have like a whita aura when they're normal and a golden aura when they are ssj that would be a shame!!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont worry, the saiyans aura + hair changes correctly with transformation. Reg Goku/vegeta/gohan/trunks = White aura, SSJ = Yellow aura + yellow hair.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wondering, is everybodys transformation going to be the same or are they going to be different? like, body movements and all that.

Best answers
well while we are on the subject, will beta 2 aura's be 2d like sos i think 2d is better cause they will = faster frames more true to the show and can still be animated, an i read how they are doing it and it will look different from all angles so its not clumsy and stupid and will seem like a 3d one but not look stupid

i think this should seriously be considered

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by m1tCh
well while we are on the subject, will beta 2 aura's be 2d like sos i think 2d is better cause they will = faster frames more true to the show and can still be animated, an i read how they are doing it and it will look different from all angles so its not clumsy and stupid and will seem like a 3d one but not look stupid

i think this should seriously be considered

yes... i kno wat u mean... ?!!?!?!?!!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom