Manual?

Best answers
Thats one crazy manual. I expected some readme file. But much to my amaze i have here a flash manual with tons of info and visuals. Very cool. Good job Enforcer.

EDIT: COOL, trunk's burning attack blinds people if caught in blast radius, sweet. Plus GOKU can teleport while charging when he's SSJ, SWEET touch.

Just one question, why is gohan's masenko called power beam lol.

EDIT 2: Who made the cool little boxes with the attacks in them, pretty cool.

EDIT3: OMG, you can choose what kind of candy to turn your opponent into lol.

Good idea on how to control scatter shot, ingenious. I thought it would be real cheap and it homes on people by itself. With this method takes more skill plus actually more true to how its done.

COOL, Jumping varies depending on how long u hold the button.

Last EDIT: Im going to finish reading the rest, But from what ive seen, game will be killer. Now im REALLY looking forward to this. GREAT JOB ON MANUAL ONE MORE TIME!

Yes, you are right Bang, if no other bugs creep up in last phase of testing, i think it will be out before december? lol

Best answers
yer its MAD u know wat this mean!!! dont u

BETA NOT FAR AWAY i mean its so close i can smell it or is that just my socks

SWEET manual

i love i ESF

look at the character and at Krillen

HES GOT hair, and cool how gohan double speed when ssj

Best answers
awesome manual O_O but why is krillen the strongest and why is he called mystic krillen? lol its kinda funny but still odd ;/

Best answers
this is amazing what you guys have done with the HL engine *stands up and claps*

I see minor problems right now i think some of the attacks are going to be whored unles they are weak.

Best answers
wat i am really worried about is that trunks doesnt have many attacks compaied to the others

and as it is said in the manual that burning attack is weak and that the only attack he doesnt even have a genertic beam

or that just a mistake, even if he has the genertic beam, its abit uneven it seems for him

Best answers
I dunno trunks and gohan dont seam that good compared to the others :/ dont get me wrong it looks awesome beyond words :shocked: so sorry for being alittle worried but is it really all that balanced? and thx :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea it was a simple flash movie but it told u what u needed to know

Best answers
no gohan is fine

he gots genrtic, kame wave ,shield and shield shot and power beam

compared to
trunks who has
meele, ki balst, beans, buring attack

and ssj he has final buster

Best answers
Look at Krillens max health and life, is it suppose to be higher than everyone elses?

EDIT: That for balancing reasons? And yes, trunks has very little attacks....hmm if no generic beam, it might suck until he transforms.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god leave Krillin alone!!! you evil people;/

Krillin slow but good health and has a powerfull move, FAIR

he has a trans just like everyone else FAIR

and esf had to make up his transformation, and if "dbz freaks" dont like, tuff **** really:tired:

Best answers
actaully krillen is the fastest in the game and the strongest when he transforms :p and I was only wodering about the PLs but that doesnt really matter if you kill alot of people anyway thx guys :)

edit: and guys you will have to keep your cool probably cuz there will be ALOT more questions and spam by others soon :( people are just worried and confused right now but it should pass soon cuz beta is still gonna be awesome :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
well tepus wat do u say about trunks and his attack

and yes KRillen is cool man
well, i dunno really, one of trunks move cna blink ppl, that makes it cool, but since no mod, dmz, or esf, have had a good trunks yet, i have no idea :p

Best answers
blinds yer, but its say VERY WEAK man, i cant rember can trunks use his sword cause it he can use his sword it may be better

but i think gUys that there is a miskate in the manual

i think that Trunks does have genrtic beam, consitering every one esle has

no, im now positive he has it

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok Krillin is the fast only after he transforms... but it take a long time fot that to happen. Also Trunks does have a generic beam.

Best answers
So then it was a balance issue then for krillen?

EDIT: Wow, i wonder what the trailer will be like, can it top the manual lol.

Best answers
the team knows what to do im shure the game will be prety well balanced that is why the beta testers are here for things like that.
And if there is problems they should have made me a beta tester:tired:

Best answers
Originally posted by LiL Goten
So then it was a balance issue then for krillen?

EDIT: Wow, i wonder what the trailer will be like, can it top the manual lol.
wat balance issue man , he has distrocto disk, homing beam, kame wave and man he has hiar

Best answers
Hmm...Maybe their weak attacks? LoL. Well anyways, im sure they have a very good reason for making Krillens max health and speed so high. Even with all those attacks, it will be hard to stand up against an ssj goku and ssj vegeta (with FF). At least with more health and speed, The krillen race will not go extinct lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom