Questions about manual...

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
If this is the offical beta manual.. can someone plz tell me why both Trunks and Vegeta dont have a Generic Beam while everyone else does?!? ;(

Why does only piccolo have scatter shot? he was not the only character to use that kind of technique in the show...?

Why does cell not have kamehameha... kame was one of his most used attacks in the show... yet he has all of those other attacks he may have used only a few times...? :\

And why did you get rid of Trunks' Final Flash? :S

I am mostly conserned about the Generic Beams though... THEY SHOULD BOTH HAVE THEM :cry:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm very sure vegeta has a generic beam.. and they said everyone had a generic beam, so they probally forgot it

and the others.. might be (and probally is) for balancing the characters

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm hoping you are right Naz :cry:

Oh.. and what the heck is Gohan's Power Beam... it is not listed in the attack manual... is it suppose to be his masenko? If not.. what happend to it?
And I'm sure more then just Krillin had a scatter beam technique too...

You guys should of worked on the manual a lil more :p
It seems you guys might have missed a bit... ;/

But oh well... It is certainly Good Candy!

GOOD JOB TEAM! ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Saiyajin
And why did you get rid of Trunks' Final Flash? :S
trunks never used final flash.. ppl said he used it in the bojack movie, but thats a lie.. i watched that movie over n over n it was never done

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVERYONE WILL HAVE A GENERIC BEAM. DONT WORRY ABOUT IT. Right now everyone is balanced and can not have every attack they had in the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Yes, it's the official one!!
2. Everyone has a egeneric beam!!
3. I've never seen the scatter shot been used by anyone else!!
4. Cell does have the Kamehameha!!
5. They replaced Trunks' Final Flash with the Finishing Buster!!

Best answers
Everyone has a generic beam, Cell has Kamehameha, Piccolo is only one with Scatter Shot, Krillin is the only one with Scatter Beam, and Powerbeam = Masenko. I don't know why in the class descriptions it was called Powerbeam since it is his Masenko, but I didn't write the class descriptions :p. Oh and Trunks doesn't have final flash because they just gave that to him in alpha so he had an attack besides burning attack, also, he never does final flash in the show. Hope this clears some things up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and Powerbeam = Masenko. I don't know why in the class descriptions it was called Powerbeam since it is his Masenko
Nope, the Power Beam is a totally different attack!! It was used by Gohan in the Saiyan Saga!! He shot it at Nappa after Piccolo was killed, and he was really pissed off!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can someone expalne to me how generic ki beam works

Best answers
Yes but attack stat wise (power of the beam/charge time/speed/etc.) is exactly teh same as piccolo's masenko attack in the beta. It is meant to be his masenko, the charge animation is the same as piccolos, except gohan says "powerbeam" when charging it. In the Jap pack he says "Masenko" (I think, I might be wrong). But I also asked Masta if it's masenko and he said yeah.

Generic beam works exactly like any other beam attack, except it charges very fast, is pretty weak, and is very fast moving.

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ok thx guys for clearing things up! :D

Oh and not only Piccolo used scatter shot... Vegeta also has used scatter shot against Buu. :p
But oh well.. ;D

Best answers
about trunk's burning attack... is it as weak as the generic ki beam? that would be dissapointing for trunks fans; no damage.

Best answers
I think it is actually weaker than the generic beam, lol. Don't ask me why the damage is so low, but at least the animation kicks ass and it does some blinding! Don't worry, anyone can own anyone in beta. Just get good with melee!

Mog

Best answers
uh, why does gohan say powerbeam when charging a masenko?
i dont remember him ever calling it that in the tv series... :S
are all the names gonna be weird in the english sound pack? like will kamehameha be something like "power wave"

Best answers
damn even weaker... ugh... i guess i could do some cool blinding then kick 'em across the map thingy. Finishing buster better rock.

Best answers
i just hope they don't make trunks a stupid useless piece of crap.....which from the manual it kinda seems like he is....

of course i haven't played the beta and i could be completely and utterly wrong...

Best answers
Well I'm pretty sure that Trunks isn't finished in beta 1, as well as many other characters. And don't blame me for the errors! :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not being a beta tester, I can't say, but based on the given information, it would seem that trunks would fit the roll of the character who uses a tactical weapon to confuse and immobilize his opponnent as well as being a heavy melee character. As dfor his finishing buster, it's probably decently strong to offset his other weak attacks. At the very leats it's one hell of a model.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom