Special Gameplay mode

Best answers
So what about the Gameplay Modes ? I hope there will be a Mode like "z fighters vs the bad bad boy" so that 1 player can chose an bad boy and is much stronger than all the others but the others can fight him together ... so you are able to make fights like they are in the dbz movies ... plz post your opinion ( sry but my english really sux ^^ )

Best answers
that would be a cool idea...hard but never the less it won't be in...only team mode..capture the dragonballs and normal deathmatch i believe...nothing more nothing less!!! But it could be a suggestion for the next beta!!! Put it in suggestion and maybe it'll get in.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont think this can be in, (never say never)
but, think of this, in esf when a guy joins a server he gets a boost according to the powerlevels of the playing duuwds.
it is balanced, so within (5?) minutes the mode would be useless, cause everybody's pl is almost equal

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Reptile
dont think this can be in, (never say never)
but, think of this, in esf when a guy joins a server he gets a boost according to the powerlevels of the playing duuwds.
it is balanced, so within (5?) minutes the mode would be useless, cause everybody's pl is almost equal
That must be something new, because whenever I've done beta testing, I always get the same starting pl.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You always start with the same PL (I think ;)). I don't think the average server balance kicks in until you die. I could be wrong tho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes when u die ur pl is rased or lowered a bit to get u closer to the server average...

Mog

Best answers
that idea was used in the dbz version of bid for power. i think it was called oozaru mode. the tough person was an oozaru (giant saiyan monkey thing) and everyone else had to try and kill him, and when he died the person that killed him became an oozaru.
i think a mode like that would be good but without the oozaru, just have high pl person cos oozaru is annoying.

Best answers
lol no way!!! i wanna be a big monkey!!!

that would be awesome.....

swatting around at little pests buzzing around ur head...lol that would be hilarious

Best answers
...yea but ur super powerful and u pwn them with ur huge mouthblast and huge feet and hands!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom