Ki balls hahahaaahaahahah balls

Best answers
Anyway on the beta will the ki balls be better than the alpha ones cuz the balls were just kinda annoying in the game. Will the be stronger and or diffrent shapes "ovals spheres and wot not" and will they be fast paced or salow

Best answers
In beta ki balls are more usefull. They move faster and they actually make explosions on impact (small ones, but explosions non the less). They can also do something else but you'll have to wait and see.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope its better in contact.One time a beam hit me directly and didnt hurt me.

Best answers
will it be easy to figure out the "other use" for ki balls cause i hate it when you basically have to stumble upon hidden techniques to figure them out

Best answers
hmm, can it be you can use them to deflect other balls or beams away? (just a wild guess:tired: )

Best answers
well how about thier shape? i don't like the fact that it's just a ball, i like the dmz ki's better i hope in beta the ki balls are something better than alpha!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I hope you can fire the ki balls much faster then in the alpha =)

Best answers
Don't worry, im sure the balls are better, looked better in a pic i saw. All im really happy about is now we can deflect them and beams.

Best answers
The only other function i've found them to do id if you keep firing again and again in the same spot the explosion gets bigger and bigger (nice effect) just like in the show. Pretty sure it's already been mentioned in a post before but i'm just reinforcing the knowledge.

Best answers
if u start smacking ki balls in the same area just like in dbz it forms a dome shape kind of explosion and keeps on getting bigger til it does a nice explosion

Best answers
why do u have to revive old threads :\ this was written before the release .. :S

Best answers
was it? really? wasn't me i swear i just thought it woz new coz it was floating up there

Best answers
it would be cool if vegetta could have that ki attack when he went crazy to cell for killing trunks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
galactic gunfire, or renzuko energy dan or whatever= vegeta's rapid ki blast thing. I heard developers dropped it because the technique caused massive amounts of lag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom