Meele Question!!

Best answers
AIee! Don't tell me there is only kick as meele?

What about punching.. will there be punching? I'd like to use fists instead of swoop-kicking all the time (even though I like that swoop thing)

PLEASE tell me there is punching, lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes theres punching, theres a video of it somewhere, of gohan doing it

i think x.x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, for melee, it all depends on what position ure in when u hit ure opponent!! Depending on the position, it will either to a punch or kick animation!!

Best answers
please don't make this a bfp melee system, i think it should be like jk2's if you catch my drift, and the ability to duel with just one person everynow and then would be sweet

Best answers
Can I fly around punching without having to swoop to initiate meele?

I kind of like alpha's choice for meele (interms of punch and kick.. meele was nearly impossible in alpha) because I could keep punching then do a little kick combo, and sweep him off his feet, then do a ki blast (even thouhg they really did nothing.. it just looked pretty)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im suoe that you will be able to punck and kick without initiating melee, ya cant take out the basics. (then again they can do wahtever they want) :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read the melee tutoral in the manual...

and thats melee

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just to reinforce Hib's point, the manual basically says:

"If an enemy is close enough, you do not have to swoop to initiate melee"

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta 1 = Basic melee. Melee is very simple, and pretty effective. In later versions we will include melee powerstruggling, more advanced melee, better GFX, ect..

Best answers
Woo Hoo, you rock joe! lol, Looking forward to getting my ass kicked by you. :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He wont be playing with you or anyone.He will be working on beta 2 maybe.;D

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, i'll take on most of the challenges :) I have a title to defend ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well me and firefly fight each other. Were getting ready to play the beta.He always whooped me in alpha.But this time im ready for him.Hes real good.Maybe sometime me you and him can fight each other.:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you want to here be more specific.What that firefly whoops me in alpha.I was a noob Back then.He never told me he could play.I still gave him some problems i think it was a long time ago.I stoped palying him because i left because sonic918 kept on harassing me.Then i came back and he was a moderater and was kinda throwing it in my face

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
well me and firefly fight each other. Were getting ready to play the beta.He always whooped me in alpha.But this time im ready for him.Hes real good.Maybe sometime me you and him can fight each other.:yes:
You know what, I'll take on both of you. If im in a good mood, i'll let you pick a third person.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What does that mean that you can play with three people.

Best answers
it problems means something along the line that they can play with 3 people playing the game...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom