Dedicated Server and Mirror offering

Best answers
Great Job, ESF-Team !

Finally, the beta is going to be released.
I'm playing ESF since Alpha 1.5 came out and i want to support you by offering a mirror with a total bandwith of 110 mbit located in austria.

If the beta is really stable enough, i will also host one or more dedicated Servers. If you are interested in using my mirror or setting up some gameservers, please send my an email or a pm.

Sorry that i write this message here, but my last emails weren't answered (maybe you were too busy making the beta ?)

Last but not least:
Thanks for this awesome game !!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd better host a dwonload server ,they probably could use one .I'm sure that there's enough play servers.

*a mirror is a download-server :p *
Firefly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got a T1 line, but i dont want to swamp it by hosting a downoad server, but i will be hosting a 24/7 dedicated server:D

Best answers
i know what a mirror is :)

i'm offering both...
mirror / fileserver
gameserver

Best answers
i could host a mirror... but i have a traffic limit of 20gb!

the server is quite fast (t1 i think, but not sure...)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jedimaster
Great Job, ESF-Team !

Finally, the beta is going to be released.
I'm playing ESF since Alpha 1.5 came out and i want to support you by offering a mirror with a total bandwith of 110 mbit located in austria.

If the beta is really stable enough, i will also host one or more dedicated Servers. If you are interested in using my mirror or setting up some gameservers, please send my an email or a pm.

Sorry that i write this message here, but my last emails weren't answered (maybe you were too busy making the beta ?)

Last but not least:
Thanks for this awesome game !!
Very generious of you Jedi master, i'll bring it up with Mastasurf when he gets online :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom