new thread on beta 1 (plz dont spam)

Best answers
Alrite i made this thread so the MATURE people can reply on reguards to the beta release. Unlike some of u who live on the other side of the world and the ones who just dont have plain lives :) , i was in school learning. I wanted to comment on how good esf has done and cant because some idiots spam and mods had to shut down the threads. Plz dont spam this thread and try to keep this civil considering we have to endore this crap for 7 more days with posts like 5 more days left and blah blah blah.I know some of oyu guys are 12 and im not saying all 12 year olds are immature but try to grow up a bit, btw that goes for all ages. Thats the ending of my rant :p

onto the good stuff, gj esf, excited for for the beta and the the trailer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but you did not have too make anouther thread for this, and dont call forum members imature ok, thats classed as flameing, use the other thread thats allread running, let this one die out.

Best answers
well sorry if i was flaming, well i would post on another one but it is closed! About the immature part i apologize....i know ppl are happy but dont have to spam :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did not see the thread was closed, oops, but u did not have to flame anyways, so, er, ..yey.. the beta is comeing out

Best answers
yay it sure is....now lets not make anymore threads about it....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well thats nice. I am sick of these threads already =[
Please stop them! All they do is turn into spam and waste bandwidth. You haven't seen the bills have you o_O

Best answers
Shut up with spam.

I think beta is gonna be good. Funny how they snuck it up on us when they were acting like we were going to get it after christmas..lol

Best answers
i'v been waiting for this for a long time... i'v been following this mod since 1.5 and I must say they have come a VERY long way since then GJ ESF Team and thanks for you hardwork and dedication..:D peace!

Best answers
well make this a once and for all thread, make this the offical happythread wating for beta 1. ryoko riddle me this, would u have 1 thread confined and mature ppl not always spamming or would u want to come to the forums tommorrow having 3 pages of threads saying all the same thing? Tepus i apologized twice in my last post for flaming :)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
I think beta is gonna be good. Funny how they snuck it up on us when they were acting like we were going to get it after christmas..lol
No my friend, YOU were acting like you were going to get it after chrismas. We kept on saying - Fall 2002, Fall 2002 - you said - After chrismas, after chrismas! -
Thats what you get for not believing in our first official release date for Beta 1 :p
Anyways, good idea ssj3 gohan, lemme make this a sticky for ya.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
No my friend, YOU were acting like you were going to get it after chrismas. We kept on saying - Fall 2002, Fall 2002 - you said - After chrismas, after chrismas! -
Thats what you get for not believing in our first official release date for Beta 1 :p
Anyways, good idea ssj3 gohan, lemme make this a sticky for ya.
good point Joe, heres a lil bit from irc, i forgot what the guys name was, so i will call him n00b (this was before the Date was out)

Tepus: Hi
N00b: Hello, whens the beta out?
Tepus: Fall 2002
N00b: Liar ;(
Tepus Shrugs
N00b: f**k you
N00b has left irc

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl that silly noob
why must the esf team take so much pleasure in tortureing us so much! first they do all the pics and movies and now they give us 7 days till the betas out just so they can see us drool:cry:

Scruffie

S
It's been a whole year has it... wow...

Hard to believe it's been so long. Question on my mind, is it worth the wait?

Duh!

*only for thinking about that question, you should get the beta a month later than everyone else :p *
Firefly

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Impeccable timing! My major term paper for English is due on the 27th, so the beta is released after all my major assignments are in! Excellent. Now, I must return to comtemplating my matches with Hsu and BrunO :( (Boy, Im gonna get taken to church)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3GOHAN
well make this a once and for all thread, make this the offical happythread wating for beta 1. ryoko riddle me this, would u have 1 thread confined and mature ppl not always spamming or would u want to come to the forums tommorrow having 3 pages of threads saying all the same thing? Tepus i apologized twice in my last post for flaming :)
Great. Now instead of having all the threads about the beta distributed everythere, all of them will post in this one thread, thus makig it very large and easy to ignore. Which is what I will do.

Good idea in principle, but everyone will think of themselves as "mature" and post anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if ur gonna be ignoreing it then why do u care :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but its funny and i'm doing nothing wrong. =]

Best answers
like i didnt know when it would be out... :p, im a leet haxor.

anywho, i callled the first 1 vs 1 with you joe a while back, i hope you remember :p

Best answers
here is a scale i made of the spam/flame level:

:yes:
:no:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom