My Suggestion!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
my idea is:

for example: u have vegeta powering up with a power level of 1m and then goku goes to hit him while he is powering up or transforming but because vegeta has 1m and goku only has 200 powerlevel goku cant get past his energy barriers to hit him cos he is far more powerful then goku.

gimme your views people

Best answers
Then u would be invinsible.... if u think about it, u just power-up and no 1 can touch u... i dun find t his appropriate, maybe when ur transforming, But the higher ur PL the quicker the Transformation.. soo i dunt think it would work out... Plus can hl engine handle this?? (im not sure, jst wanna know)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
right do u guys remember went cell was at full power that most of the z fighters could not even touch him cos he was so powerful.

i mean it like that

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and what if you are one of the "weaker" fighters, wanna bet that its no fun to play against that
lets say you are krillen, youre opponent is cell, you cant even hurt him....... well fun playing that!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no u can beat him u just cant go near him ITS CALLED STRAGATY and if u are a good player things will turn out your way in the end.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so in other words u wanna make it totaly unbalanced....

i see............ ;/

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
so in other words u wanna make it totaly unbalanced....
i see............ ;/
exactly... and how can u use stratergy when some guy just keeps powering up??

ultrassj_vegeta

U
how the world is full of weird things and stupid ideas.. no offence.. this wud make the game unbalanced.. and subsequently.. crappass

Best answers
I agree with the unbalance thing, i also think this suggestion isn't great, but i do have a question, for Toccs, do you mean that we would still be able to shoot beams and stuff, just not melee the person?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For one peoples powerlevers are never that far off while playing beta. (unless someone has just transformed and if they can then most likely so can you.)

Secondly the reason you are not invincible while you power-up is because it would make it to unbalaced. When you are vunrable it takes stradagy to stay alive.

Best answers
how is it unbalanced,
it ,akes compitition and more realistic to the real thing.
and if there is a weaker player then u sould make team and have the more powerful one protect or somic.

it will make the game more enjoyable cos at the moment it is balanced and it the same fing over again he kills me i kill u bla bla bla.
if there is a more powerful one the weaker ones can group up,
well i feel it would make it more fun and more compitition

got a bit more to add,
in dbz the fight last for time,
if u do add this new suggestion fight will last longer.
over wise u will have a well powerful geza and he just gets killed by a little pussy and it not realistic,
like sayin in dbz when brolly is well powerful and krillen walks upto him, slaps him:fight: and brolly dies it not proper

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by -|SSJ_wOgAsM|-
exactly... and how can u use stratergy when some guy just keeps powering up??
DIR so so verry dumb do u have any common sence at all guess not. obvously u dont go and punch him when hes powering up u do a kamahamaha or what ever the gameply and the moment is far to quick and boring they need some endurence

do you mean that we would still be able to shoot beams and stuff, just not melee the person?
yes of cource

Best answers
Let me put it this way:

No melee means Beams...

Beams means powerstruggle...

Powerstruggle with a stronger guy means.. Death.. And no gain of pl..

Thus weak guys stay weak...

Ergo game is unbalanced...

Ergo bad idea...

Best answers
yer but the weak ppl group together,
like the z team does to fight buu/cell any1

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by walhallo
Let me put it this way:

No melee means Beams...

Beams means powerstruggle...

Powerstruggle with a stronger guy means.. Death.. And no gain of pl..

Thus weak guys stay weak...

Ergo game is unbalanced...

Ergo bad idea...
beams dont mean power strugle if your crap at the game

and wtf does ergo mean?

Best answers
lol toccs dun have 2 flame other people for ur suggestion...
u wanted comments we gave u comments... AND DUNT CALL ME SO SO DUMB ok!!!...
and wif dis idea, wot if u in a melee and someguy is about 2 win... the higher guy powersup , and teleprts away...
PLUS u cant get that much of a big pl difference,

ultrassj_vegeta

U
ok... this is a game.. not a show.... please.. gameplay must be balanced.. its stupid.. coz if u make it so beefimator strong players cannot be hurt easily... then bleh... it all goes down the drain....

Best answers
yer its a game but its a game of a program and in dbz there is no balance;/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well u should learn to use your common sence cos if u read it right i said when there powering up the power arura around them is so powerful that they cant be hurn in mele cos your 2 weak to get close enough to them so u do a power attack

Best answers
Originally posted by Toccs
well u should learn to use your common sence cos if u read it right i said when there powering up the power arura around them is so powerful that they cant be hurn in mele cos your 2 weak to get close enough to them so u do a power attack
and while u charge the big pl guy teleports in front of u and kicks u away. or u fire, and the guy teleports behind u and melees u.

this is a game!!!

if it would be like in dbz, ppl would only die once and then they cant play anymore. + krillin never would kill goku (goku doesnt kill krillin, piccolo too etc....) everything would be teamplayed (goku krillin piccolo against cell at one time, cell has 3 times bigger pl of the 3 other guys) there wouldnt be 10 vegetas.... etc...

it is a game. and it should make fun. your suggestion doesnt smell after fun.

UNBALANCED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom