struggle question

Best answers
ok when your blockstruggling a guys beam can he detonate it in ur face? b/c that would be ghey

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would like too know that too, i dont remember if they took up det beams yet, or block struggleing would be pointless

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, once ure in a powerstruggle or blockstruggle, there is no way of getting out until someone wins!!

Best answers
whew thanks, thats a relief i hate it when stupid n00bs blow detonate in mid ps. thanks again and keep up the good work guys wait for the 27th in anticipation:D

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you try to blow it up it will just work against you.

Best answers
ok so if your ready to block and then RIGHT b4 it gets there they detonate it will it hurt u just as much ???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, the beam cannot be detonated!! I have no idea what Hsu is talking about either by having it work against you!!

Best answers
Originally posted by BigDaddy0813
ok so if your ready to block and then RIGHT b4 it gets there they detonate it will it hurt u just as much ???
As long as the beam isn't in a struggle, it is detonable. If your blocking, it won't hurt you as much...then again, it might still sting. Depends on the other person's pl.

Best answers
i r n00b im in the right forums :D:D can u turn ssj during a block struggle?

Best answers
from wat i know ssj is like turbo
and in a ps you can turn your turbo on
and go ssj to increase yr pl to win the ps
i think......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes u can go ssj in a ps, but i dont know if u have to mastar ssj yet, i would u would, makes sence:tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, u can go SSJ in a powerstruggle, but I dont think that you can in a blockstruggle!!

Best answers
but do you have to have ssj mastered to go ssj in a ps. and when ps is over(you win) will you still be ssj???;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, u dont have to master it, and yes, u will stay SSJ assuming that you dont die!! :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hold on, you dont have to master ssj? but in the transform video it takes a while to actually transform aaaand if you do that in a powerstruggle wont the struggle most likley be over by the time you transform?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom