Tae Mighty List of Suggestions

Best answers
Mm. My first time back to the forums in a long time. In any case, here's "The mighty list of suggestions". (Probably the third I've ever created..)

Attack Related

Frieza

Laser Therapy - Energy attack which fires like grenade. The beam archs toward the ground, and when contacts, works like a concussion grenade in TFC, causing your opponent to be temporarily rendered unresponsive if caught in the blast radius.

Kamikazi Charge - This attack may only be used when Freiza's HP is at critical (the point where you start losing PL). Current KI is channeled into an attack which propells Freiza toward the nearest enemy. The attack gradually loses strength the furthur away from the target.

Binding Field (Final form?) - Generates a slow moving spherical projectile, which Freiza may detonate at any time unless it is in powerstruggle. If an opponent touches the Binding Field, they are locked into place, and power struggle against the field. If trapped player loses the power struggle, the field detonates. If trapped player wins, the binding field is made useless (detonated safely).

Vegeta

KI Chain - A fast moving projectile which knocks the target back, temporarily stunning them, and pinning them against the wall. You may not recover in air from this manuver.

Kamikazi (SSJ Vegeta) - This attack may only be used when Vegeta's HP is at critical. Current KI is channeled into generating a massive explosion at the current location. The size of the explosion is dependent on current KI amount, and Vegeta is killed in the process of using it.

Buu

Energy Buster - A large, slow moving, non-beam attack with a large explosive radius.

Anger - Buu generates steam which acts as a KI barrier, as well as damaging opponents caught within. It costs no KI, but slowly does damage to Buu.

Cell

Cell Jr (Final Form) - At a proportionate cost of KI, fire a slow moving homing projectile (Cell Jr), which detonates on impact. Concentrated damage in a small explosive radius.

Non-Combat Suggestions

"KI Flashlight"- Because KI attacks generate ambient lighting, it could be possible to generate a "KI Flashlight", in which the character holds a ball of KI which illuminates the area. When released, the player launches the KI flashlight like a slightly more powerful KI blast. The advantage of this would be the design of blacked out map areas; like Yakkon's home planet. Or even a play mode, where players are stuck in an area and must use the stealthier alternative illumination to find their way to someplace.

"Secret Models/Characters" - Understood that such an idea would not be implemented until much later on, it could be possible to give players the chance for secret models or characters. Such as skin variations; rather than combat as Goku in a GI, you could, say, fight as Goku in the Capsule Corporation Outfit. Such a change would be purely cosmetic and would be added as an aside; but the possibilities could include Adult Gohan with a slightly different set of moves, or even aside characters, such as Gotenks, Goten, young trunks; so on, so forth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like your ideas man they are great.But this wont be in beta 1:cry: Maybe beta 2:yes: ;)

Best answers
nearly every suggetion you made, you have just copied from dbz hyper dimension ;/
except for the two at the bottom

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt even notice he took it off of those.But hypr dimension was great.even though i couldnt beat fat buu

Best answers
not too be mean but most of these have been suggested before, like cell jr or kamikaze and specail moves at low health

not to discorge u from making suggestions

but where in DBZ did frezzer have a laser like a conc genade,
and in the show im pretty sure they uses there aruas and flashlights

but i like some of them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get most of what you are saying.But about the aura as a flashlight are you agreeing with him or not

Best answers
in the alpha the aura aready a nice of light and lights the suroundings in dark places, but there inst ment to be many dark places in esf all the fighting was unally down in the day out in the open

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah they are just hd copyes :p

and if u want a flash light just shoot a basic beam :p

Best answers
mm. Some of these were listed in a list several times larger in a post I made in the old forum. In any case, there isn't much left in the line of suggestions; making up attacks for characters isn't a possibility.

Ah, yes. Most of them are Hyperdimension Inspired (;P Inspired sounds so much better, doesn't it?), but alot of them arn't. (Laser Therapy, KI Chain, Kamikazi, Anger) For the most part, they're based on moves used by the characters during the series.

As for the stuning laser, it's more of a twist on an old move. Freiza uses a ground chasing laser; an attack like that would be not only hard to code, but clumsy to fire. Changing it's ground chasing nature to a temporary concusive effect is just a sort of counter-balance, allowing it to be used on non-ground targets.

As for the 'flashlight'? There are plenty of times the fighters use KI to guide the way. Anytime the lighting mood changes, they have to use KI to find their way; if not in the form of a KI bulb, then by some alternative means. The plus for the flashlight is that it's smaller, and a less noticible lighting beacon. In addition, you can throw the KI bulb; and it might be interesting if it gives temporary blindness on a direct hit.

As for the lack of dark areas? Predominantly, 'dark' areas would be Yakkon's Homeworld. Cave areas, and night time arenas. It would help add variety to the map design more than anything.

Best answers
Originally posted by SeijiTataki
As for the lack of dark areas? Predominantly, 'dark' areas would be Yakkon's Homeworld. Cave areas, and night time arenas. It would help add variety to the map design more than anything.
just turn your aura on! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in da alpha cellarena large, wen i went to the "secret" place, i could not find my way, it was dark! and wen i used my aura it didnt show any light.. the only way i could get through was to shoot the small ki balls.. i hope that in da beta its changed to where u sorta glow and u can see around you

Best answers
i like the idea of a ki torch, that is, if there will be maps that require lighting to see your way, otherwise its pretty pointless coding it in.

The problem with using your aura and ki balls to see in dark places is that you stick out like dogs balls. In the alpha, turning on your aura was pretty much a "hit me" signal for everyone on the map. A small bulb of ki in the player's hand is a good idea, as it is tiny. Remember when Gohan was teaching Videl to draw upon her ki? The small spark of ki between their hands gave off good light.

If dark maps are going to be a future feature i think this is a good idea for ESF.

Best answers
Hi im new here on the site, but it's a cool forum here.
I read that vegeta from HD can make a kamikaze attack in the game...??? and if he can't he can make one in the game "Dragonball Z Mugen Edition 2"
i play much of mugen games cause they are fun...
but i wanna know how vegeta does that kamikaze attack...?? and if somebody knows if vegeta can perform that in DBZ Hyperdemension or an other game....please tell me, im trying it for a long time:yes: :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums!
Glad to have new people coming here, but please do not revive dead threads. This one is four years old.

Also please become familiar with out AUP, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom