krillins model

Best answers
i would guess white because, all the humans aruas are white in the show i believe

and if some one has beaten me the the answer its because i cant post until the next min cause the 2 min post break thingy

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would imagine that it would change cause everybodys should change, but if it doesnt then thats what makes him special :D :D

Best answers
the others change, because ssj have yellow aruas cause they go yellow, whre sayains have white or lite blue aruas not ssj uped

where the evil dudes have their own auras like pink for Frezer

it think im wondering is what colour is cells, because in the show his a yellow, and in the aplha it was green

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frezza had no aura for somereason.Unless he was powering up thta 1 time against goku.thtas the only timne he had it.And they accidently did that i think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It should be blue before his transformation.Then it should be white remember when he fought buu and attacked him "and got killed" :rolleyes: his aura was white when he had hair

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thank you most people dont like my suggestions thats why i stopped suggeting

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's just fine as it is :p

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he always had a white aura in the show

so he always has a white aura in esf :p

Best answers
should stay white. caus hes always had white aura and i think gohan had a white aura when he powered up in mystic form against super buu when he chucked buu into the air. and krillen will be mystic wont he ? :D

Best answers
a couple of times krillins had yellow aura and yellow attacks but most time white

Best answers
whats up with the auras, from start to finish of dbz they changes diff charactors auras, like vegetas from blue to purple to yello (ssj is understandable) then clear, why cants they just have clear blue and yello then bad guys get clear, btw i mean in the show not the mod ^.^

Best answers
Bcuz that no fun. I unno. I like the white one bcuz they are see throuable. And Yellow bcuz, well it is SSJ. I like them the way they r.

Best answers
exactly,
krillen should aslways stay white!! u know y?? CAUSE ITS KRILLEN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom