teleporting

Best answers
maybe for beta 2 or 1.5 or whatever..... i was wondering a teleporting range thing. it would work like this, yet set a teleporting level; short and long. short would be great for melee attacks and would use small ki as in keeping the melee battles longer without powering up. Long would be more like traveling if ure in a rush and would use much more ki. Well guys give me input i would appreciate it :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no need for it though.Its a good suggestion but its not really needed sine we have this new meele system.just wonder how it will be in beta 2

Best answers
i was thinking of that last night, actually

u would tap it do t a short teleport and hold it for for a time depending on how far u want, but hte ki cost doubles the longer u hold it

but there inst a real point, just multiteleport and do wat they do in the show teleporting forward to the left and forward the the right and back so on till u get their plus its a better effect that way

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That idea is already being considered by the team, but I think you were the first one to suggest that... so: good idea! :yes:

Best answers
yeah i'd like to see something like this implemented :yes:

perhaps: the longer you hold the teleport key, the further you will move when it's released - but there is a minimum length teleport for if you just tap the key which might be a client side setting? that might open up for some sort of exploiting but...

i hope teleporting (fast moving) doesn't drain too much ki, especially since the maps are so much bigger in the beta. my ki would be totally drained from teleporting to the mountain tops in the alpha.

Best answers
well thnx for the feed back, just visioning basically the dbz eps cell vs goku :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom