A salute

Best answers
To all those DBZ mods that have failed
To those DBZ mods that said it couldnt be done
For they never new a mod could be hailed
Till they saw the one
ESF.

Esf proved all those poor mods wrongs. Very good job guys, I can't wait to play, report bugs, and construtivly critize haha.

We miss you guys:
Powerup
DBZmod
DBZ: Final Bout
And the 3 or 4 more that have died trying to bring the DBZ community to HL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dbz final bout died thats horrible and this should be in off topic.

Best answers
shhh ahha, wanted that list to look normal. But we can say teh name of the mod powerup died.... im just saying that we owe more respect to the mods that inspired the mods of today. And this isnt off-topic cause it has to do with esf alot... and Final bout, i tihnk thats wat it called, if its not, then it was the mod run by Mickels. It was sucha great looking mod. Alright later.

Best answers
well esf has deffienetly been the pick of the crop!! well done
but me and some friends r putting 2geather a new dbz mod
we call it NSA: Now Stand Aside
it will take some time and ofcourse it wont be anywhere as good as esf, but we try!!, great team we have

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.I know this has been said before by many also by me,but thanks for finishing BETA and releasing over a week.You really wouldn't know how many fans you will make happy.Fans of The series and the games.I really and truly apriciate what you guys did and still doing keep up this outstanding work!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Mog

Best answers
Dbz final bout died thats horrible and this should be in off topic.
you didnt know that? and wasnt it called "final battle"? (yes i know it means the same thing)
that mod looked amazing... it looked like it could have been just like esf is now, and the way it was going they would have released like a year ago probably.
i still cant believe they shutdown just cos they got scared of funimation because they were hastling other mods such as bfp. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom