Beta and wot not

Best answers
hey does anybody want to set dates on like matches when the beta comes out. I am sure their are members that want to test their skills aganst the makers or the forum members. So you guys should set up dates so we can all fight and see who is supreme

Best answers
That would take forever to have 1 person be supreme....all nighter or 18 hours maybe more

Best answers
we don' need to. cuz i think there will at least be 20 servers when the beta comes out with 200 player!! i hope there would be like 100 servers!! yay!! that would be awosome!!! and 1000 players!!!! wheeeeew

Best answers
Hey if anyone is gonna be supreme around here it's me! (points to name) :)
jk

I'm gonna be playing in my clans server because I get a fairly good ping cause he's oz too so if u wanna vs us join the n-gsf server ok!

Best answers
i am saying at least!! which means the same thing :p i just don't want to throw big numbers off my mouth o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id estimate at least 100+ on first day

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
id estimate at least 100+ on first day
I hope to see atleast this many as well on the first day. it would just a ashamed if this great mod didn't get that much..... minimun... maybe

Best answers
Unfortunately 50% or more of them will wind up being pathetic 56Kers and waste my time tryin to lay in servers. I guess i'll just host my own server on my DSL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah ya hear that everyone if we dont see 100+ servers were gonna be mad!!! :p

Best answers
me gonna be mad ;( if all servers are full!!! maybe i will make my own server?!?! oh Cmon please open a server forum, i have some issues about runing a server and i need to solve them :cry: (don't worry i have good connection)

Best answers
HEH so HiBiKi if we don't see at least 100 servers does that i mean I get to witnesss that GodLike lightning thingy from your fingers that shocks n00bs ( or dummies on 56k hosting )

Best answers
I estimate there will be three good servers but they will be acked for the first 24 hours.

But there will be at least 200-300 servers by my estimate.

Best answers
i say 50, iv seen bout 5 max for alpha, at first there will be sh^t all servers cose every one wants to play, but after a week then 150 id say

Best answers
I hope alot of poeple play beta, i just got 3 people at my school to get it, i'm not going to be playing the night it comes out, i think i'll do a lan game with my brother to test the new stuff out, i'll play the next night.

Best answers
This message comes straight from the team:

PLAY THE BETA!

Everyone stopped playing the Alpha so early. The Beta will be jolly good fun so play it for christs sake. I swear I'll eat your heart if there aren't any servers up in 2 months.

The Alpha couldn't hold a volcano to the beta, I can assure you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the beta is simply more fun than the alpha

Best answers
when i went to a LAN cafe the hole place was playing esf alfha, it wasnt as sh&t as u think it was

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom