Beams

Best answers
It would be good if you guys could make that when a player goes stronger ,the beam goes thicker,bigger,...
I know, the explosions are larger, but the beam is the same...
Just a little idea....

Best answers
Originally posted by Fenix666
It would be good if you guys could make that when a player goes stronger ,the beam goes thicker,bigger,...
I know, the explosions are larger, but the beam is the same...
Just a little idea....
and in the end it would end up like dmz. where when u put 5 on power your beam is soooo big that u cant see the guy u shooting at.

and it doesnt look soo good.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it should be possible when you have a powerstruggle and your losing,if you would turn the turbo on the beam gets ticker.Pherhaps this is better this way it's allways the same size and a little ticker in turbo.about 1.5 or 2 times bigger.I suppose that's reasonable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only the explosions get big

Best answers
i would rather see some nice FX on the big ki ball in the middle of a power struggle as it grows. when you think about it, when in a PS, the ball in the middle is where the Ki gets caught, the beams to the players hands is just the "channel" they use to push ki into it. Often in the cartoons, only the ki balls get bigger as the characters power up.

Best answers
The beams are fin but like u said catfish it would be awesome if the loosing player would get engulfed with the ki ball... Like the gohan versus cell kamehameha....

Best answers
yea dat would be great in ESF!!
in the mod im currently working on, we r doing wot wallhallo suggested

Best answers
Originally posted by walhallo
The beams are fin but like u said catfish it would be awesome if the loosing player would get engulfed with the ki ball... Like the gohan versus cell kamehameha....

Yes that's a great idea:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought that the beamheads would get bigger to or did they remove that?

Best answers
why dont they do it for like kame hame ha where theres like 2 different types of beam heads and shapes

kame hame ha preformed as normal normal beam head

ssj or with turbo its mega spikey etc so players know what power of a kame hame ha is gonna hit em :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom