Would you like another mirror?

Best answers
Hey everyone. I have a server I could let you use as a mirror.

My website is backed up by dual T3s and the web host allows unlimited bandwidth. :shocked:

I have clocked the download speed at 350Kpbs on my cable modem. So if any of you admins would like to use my site as a mirror, contact me either on AIM or email.

AIM - TxMEradicator
Email - [email protected]

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice ,this is real teamwork ,you allready got my support.I will download it from you to if possible.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
WOOOHOOO that would be great, no more fileplanet lines or cloged bandwith! Whoes your server? Your school? your work? :p

Best answers
lol why are you guys freakin out like its so great, there will be like 5 mirrors probably...

anywho, i doubt you have "unlimited" bandwith, but if you do, it would be nice.

you wont be geting 350 kbps while hosting it, i assure you that ;)

Best answers
cool!! what is your server address??
i think you should PM the ESF staff

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I will download it from you.thats great

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Yeah I will definitly get esf from you, IF and a big IF it is as great as you say.

Best answers
i post my thing to
i have my own personal server to host download

MY OWN I DONT RENT :D

so if u want me to host it ill be happy to since i havent got anything on it

[email protected] email me at that one

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, the dual T3s will be nice, but it will probably be slow with all the people dling!! And, I doubt that u have unlimited badnwidth, but if u, that's fantastic!!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Unlimited bandwith only comes once in a blue moon, not even server owners have unlimited bandwith, its all a big tree of bosses that own the big servers that own the little servers, so technically its impossible to have unlimited bandwith.

Best answers
How do you check your speed on your own server? (I have unlimited bandwith:p Great to have a father that works for a major company:p )

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
wow another unlimited bandwith servel lol guess i was wrong. :p

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you sure you have unlimited bandwith.Well it doesnt matter if you do or donbt i will still get it from your site he he

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
now it seems that this thread has gone in a loop, enough saying you will dl from his site, we got the message

Best answers
Yes, I am sure I have unlimited bandwidth. I talked with my web host today and they assured me the won't shut my site down due to heavy traffic. I even told them how much traffic there would be and they said they promised unlimited bandwidth, and that is what they are going to give. So hey....I am sure I have unlimited bandwidth.

- Erad

P.S. They also said that you should still get 300-350Kbps with around 200 clients. After that it will start to drop. Personally I think the number will be lower, but that is what they said.

Best answers
Originally posted by SSFT
Unlimited bandwith only comes once in a blue moon, not even server owners have unlimited bandwith, its all a big tree of bosses that own the big servers that own the little servers, so technically its impossible to have unlimited bandwith.
Well SSFT, a tree has to have a top. Meaning there is some one at the very top who controls the whole darn thing.

Wish I was that guy!!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom