a different kind of transformation question

Best answers
just a quick question, we were told that some people could go in and out of the transformations, and i was just wondering which characters can only transform up?

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
Cell, Buu, and Freaza, i would think..o_o
Not freeza,freeza transformation can get up and down again atleast in the saga's....when cell get's level 2 or 3 he can't go back

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
In the saga Buu only goes up, Cell goes up but when gohan knocked cell he spit out 18 then went back down to 2nd form, and freiza can go up and down ( How else would he know that he could do it? ) so I am guessing only piccolo, buu, cell and krillin go up and stay up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmmm......not sure about Piccolo!! Im pretty sure that he can detransform!! Altho, all the other ones that you listed SSFT are right!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
but in the saga when piccolo fused he was fused permanantly, and I believe when he fused that was considered an upgrade right? Well I havent played the new version so I wouldnt know, this is just referance to the saga.

Best answers
i was wonderin how do u transfrom and
when did krillin transfrom
and can goku and gohan transform

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was wonderin how do u transfrom and
when did krillin transfrom
and can goku and gohan transform
1. You press a button to transform when you reacha certain powerlevel!!
2. Krillin never transformed in DBZ, but they gave him a transformation to balance it out!!
3. Yea, everyone has one transformation in Beta 1!!

Best answers
i installed the ssj6 and it worked but i still cant see gohan and the rest of the old models i couldnt see, what do i have to do

Best answers
thats because they were never made on release by esf, Hence the words Alpha Version...

Best answers
Ppl that can't transform down...

Cell
Buu
Piccolo
Krillen

Everyone else "falls" out of form except for Frieza.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Thanks for clearing that up, Guess I was right lol.

Best answers
hey, hav u guys/girls notices that krillan's perfect transformation is 8,000,000. That is stronger than ssj goku, gohan, vegeta and everyone else. it's ok that they made him transform to even it out, but to make him have the best transformation is silly done u think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Stalk247
hey, hav u guys/girls notices that krillan's perfect transformation is 8,000,000. That is stronger than ssj goku, gohan, vegeta and everyone else. it's ok that they made him transform to even it out, but to make him have the best transformation is silly done u think?
no i dont.... u think thats fair:rolleyes:

This is only beta 1, in later versons ppl like goku with have ssj2+3 as well, and krillin only has one, think about it ;)

Best answers
i would have though that picollo would do that super namek thingi as his transformation. like when he was dueling android 17 on that island and that light green and white aura surrounded him.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so when you are freeza and you get killed you return to your normal state?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Guess so, so do all the saiyajins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom