where do i get beta 1?????

Best answers
hi...... do u guys know where i can get esf beta1??????.....and does it run slow or fast on 56k modem????????????

Best answers
hmmm ... did you look at the main page?? the beta didn't come out yet budd!! the release date is set to 27 nov!

Best answers
well once its OUT you can get it right here....lol

Best answers
WOW! It amazes me how many people dont pay attention to the main page.......

Best answers
heh .. mne used to do that inthe past .. forums only .. who cares about main page?!?! cuz it was rarely updated .. and there wasn't any important stuff ..

but it looks like this is his first time .. so he should have passed by the main page b4 getting here ..

Best answers
Hah so many question now the release dat is set, we can also just wait the few days left and see for ourselves. ;)

Best answers
ohhh.....i didnt explain myself quite clearly didnt I.....i mean can u download it from other site such as redsaiyan or flieplanet or other web addrss.........

Best answers
hmm .. :S

anyway .. if that's really what you meant then wait and see .. a 56k can't run faster than a 56k so should be no problem .. i don't think they will put at a server with 10k!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry gonna be lots of mirrors to dl beta from

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And just to reemphasize your forums only thing, if you had looked around for maybe one minute or so, you would have found your answer pretty quickly.

Just a friendly reminder to check around before posting a new thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom