esf (or dbz) movies!!

Best answers
alright .. i guess when beta comes out i will try to see if i can make a movie like they make CS movies .. and i have a question regarding this .. can we hide the <> thing that appears above the players.. (like when hiding the hud .. u know) cuz it won't look pretty on a movie!

maybe some one can receate some scens from cell saga? :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u could always just edit out the words.. not that hard

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh the diamond thing :p

yeah diamond.wrl file is it so if u wanted to u could change it to a big sign that says KICK MY ASS!!!

Best answers
ooh .. you thought "<>" represents a nasty word? lol

aight thx .. but what is this "wrl" extension??

err .. or just let me wait for the beta to see it :tired:

Sound Artist
Best answers
I don't like the diamond either but because of the vastness of the maps, it's a very helpful tool. However i think zoom would help just as much.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have a cool slow zoom with some cool sprite effects, that'd be interesting.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Ive heard a lot of b1tching about this diamond thingy even thou the team members and beta testers have told u all that it is necessary so you dont get your ass kicked. just wondering why you ppl are so deaf.

Best answers
What's not to like about a diamond over your head? Doesn't anyone ever play The Simms?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with such a big diamond on your head you are rich!I like the diamond..........man what am i smokin?????...:S

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think the diamonds are a bit to big and need a scaledown =)

Best answers
With those diamonds above your head will you be able to turn them on/off or will you have to delete the diamond.wrl file.

Best answers
Here we go about the diamonds again, let's just wait and see how it is ingame, if it sux we'll let them know and then they might edit it.

Best answers
i *did* play the sims ..

well actualy i don't like the diomond idea .. but i never played it anyway and i don't know how wil it be ingame .. anyway .. i was asking cuz if you are to record a movie u wouldn't want a diomond in the movie right?

Mog

Best answers
Originaly posted by Hibiki
if u wanted to u could change it to a big sign that says KICK MY ASS!!!
LOL, im gonna go make one now!! :p

Umm, what the hell is a .wrl file?!!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh. the diamond isnt really that big to me. I think its like half the player size? not sure, but its sooooo helpful! we were playing esf today and I couldnt see a damn player, only the GFX, then when you get closer you can see them better. rather good and helpful. but if you dont like it, just delete, make it smaller, what ever. we should drop the diamond thing already, kinda irritating

ultrassj_vegeta

U
how do u make it bigger and smaller?... option in the game?.. or do u havta do it manually

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom