multiple characters?

Best answers
is it gonna be like dmz where if the character is taken then you can't choose it? or just like the alpha .. well where we can actually have 5 gokus at the same time??

Best answers
judgin by the pics on this site, u can have as many goku,gohan,vegeta or other chars on a game............

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it would be stupid if u were forced to play as someone else instead of ur favorite charater

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
yes it would be stupid if u were forced to play as someone else instead of ur favorite charater
aka

dmz-server-when-only-brolly-is-left

GAH!;/

Best answers
Lol

Tepus I seriously almost fell of my chair!
Thats funny!!!

ROFL

HAHA! ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ud think the legendary ssj would be able to lay the pwnage down unless he can and ur just makeing ti sound like hes sucky

Best answers
hmmm .. actually both things are stupid .. when ur forced to choose ur least fav character, and when you hvae 10 gukos throwing kamehamehas at each other!!! :\

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta hopefully won't be like that
Servers were only full of veg and goku in the alpha cuz they were powerplants when the others were 1.5v volt batteries

Where now they're all (insert something bettween a 9v battery and a powerplant)'s

Best answers
Originally posted by Deverz
Beta hopefully won't be like that
Servers were only full of veg and goku in the alpha cuz they were powerplants when the others were 1.5v volt batteries

Where now they're all (insert something bettween a 9v battery and a powerplant)'s

car battery as example.

Best answers
I wish they would have used my idea i had a loong time ago... on one of the gameplay modes one of them could be called REAL TIME or something where you could only have one veget goku, etc.. that way everyone would be happy...

Vassago

V
The only problem is that people do NOT want to play as someone they don't like. I would not play as gohan or trunks for example, as I just do not like them.

I usually play as Vegeta, since he has always been my favorite character in the anime. If not him, I am usually Majin Buu or Goku.

ESF allows you to play whoever you like, regardless of whether or not someone else is using the same character. That is the only way to make everyone really happy.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.5 volt huh? Whenever I got a fair start in Alpha (aka I didn't walk into the middle of a server with rediculously powerful vegetas with High PLs) I rocked the house as Picolo :p Sure, he'll get overpowered in a lot of struggles, but I dished out a lot own arse whomping as Pic in alpha :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
hm... i´ll propably will use gohan often since he has some nice techniques in the beta... at least it sounds interesting :D

Best answers
lol yea gotta love that powerbeam! :rolleyes:

i really hope they mean masenko....and im gonna have to uhm....kill someone if it says powerbeam when he does the attack?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, there is the Jap Pack, and Im sure the word Masenko will be used there. (Wonder where they get Power Beam, anyway, the translation of Masenko is Magic Flash, I think).

And no, there is no 1 player per character limit. That will remain the same as in 2.0

Best answers
ud think the legendary ssj would be able to lay the pwnage down unless he can and ur just makeing ti sound like hes sucky

I know this is a late reply but Brolly isn't a legendary SSJ like the movie suggests, they were just weaker than him at the time :). Goku is the legendary SSJ, by Akira Toyimara's def, when he goes SSJ4. Vegeta went SSJ4 by "cheating" and using the brute ray which Bulma made.

Best answers
hehehe .. oh yeah? no .. first of all ssj4 is a fan fake there is no such thing ..

second. brolly was born with his powers,he was born to be a ssj, he is the legendary super saiyan!!

Best answers
brolly is brolly, you are not lieing about tha, but goku can kick his a** any day i bit this on anything in the world. O ready my signature and tell me what you think, please

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom