A Strong Suggestion.

Best answers
Now that all of the characters have been drastically balanced out and now are barely different from one another power wise(accept for Krillin), I hope to see the use of more characters when I visit some servers. We put them in there for you to have a little variety. I dont wanna join a server and seen Goku, and another Goku...... and another..... and then 3 Vegeta's....

The other characters are actually fun to play believe it or not. :p

Best answers
I remember Hibiki saying a while back that if everyone goes the same character it'll be Buu because of his cookie attack (like the vegeta's in alpha). Honestly I hope there isn't another character in the beta that everyone chooses because that's really annoying and it looks stupid eg. a server with 10 vegetas flying around using bba the whole time. I will be piccolo in the beta just like I was in the alpha and I can wait to try out scatter shot that should be awesome (I hope) :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i said buu's cookie attack is useless :p

and they all are balanced out so theres no reason to not use ur fav charater

Best answers
ill still be vegeta, even if the characters have been drastically balanced, i didnt choose him cause he was strong i just like the
variable attacks, i mean you can get any character strong enuf to wipe out anyone with a little time...oh and skill

Best answers
i will play goku first, then vegeta, and the others first to see the transforming and gameplay. after that i will choose which i like most.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I will play with Krillen ;)
at least the first time I play the Beta

Best answers
Im sure that im going to play Gohan
i just love him.
and my friends say that he's good looking eh :D??
well i think that i play best with Gohan
Espcially Ki/Energy Shield that should be really AWESOM!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Heh, Believe it or not but Krillin is pretty powerful actually if you know how to use him :) So if you see me in a server I'm most likely to be him :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
veggie, then picc, the the rest. I'm gona do all.

but mostly veggie even now his attacklist seems nothing. :D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure I will rarely be Goku or Vegeta, if not only to see their transformation. But it's fairly obvious, I will spend most m time being trunks.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Picolo all the way, but I'll do the others too. And Buu just so I can turn ppl into dessert :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
Im pretty sure that ill be Vegeta most of the time just cause he is a ******* just like me:D but i think i will also devote some time to learning gohan and cell just for some variety.:yes:

Scruffie

S
Well, Goku will be my first choice, and Trunks my second. Then Vegeta. Then Gohan, Krillin, Piccolo, Frieza Buu and then Cell.

Best answers
I will go Trunks all the way. He is rawsome mcpossum plus I think he looks cool as hell in the beta especially when SSJ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will most likely be goku he is my favorite.But i will try out every body

Best answers
Am I like the only big Cell fan around on this forum? lol

Best answers
Well i think im gana be goku, that teleporting wile chargine sounds cool. The next one i will play is probably krilling because he is definataly one of my favorite characters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurring-do you mean kurrin or killing lol.I hate vegeta he is too strong in alpha.I will never play with him in the beta:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom