whats with trunks?

Best answers
i saw a post bfore about how week he is, why has he have so few attacks, he does many including some of vegetas cose of their relation, so why aint that the same in the beta, even in alhpa they had same attacks? i think trunks will be a unlikley charactor to be picked once betas out,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks is a good person, i mean look at his moves, hes got the beam that can not do much dmg but does blind ppl, then hes got genirtic beam and his Finishing buster thats like Vegetas BB and powerfull (his SSJ move i think)

:]

Best answers
dos that mean he has
-melee
-ki blast
-burning attack and then
-finishing buster after ssj, but also generic beam aswell, cose in manual it dosnt say that, thats why im b1tching

Best answers
Originally posted by iLikeJam
dos that mean he has
-melee
-ki blast
-burning attack and then
-finishing buster after ssj, but also generic beam aswell, cose in manual it dosnt say that, thats why im b1tching
Pretty much...he also goes SSJ the quickest (same with Gohan). He's also an incomplete character that will be further worked on in later releases :) Oh, you left out generic beam :p

Best answers
buster after ssj, but also generic beam aswell, cose in manual it dosnt say that, thats why im b1tching
he did say Generic beam...

Vassago

V
Trunks does have a sort of Big Bang attack after going SSJ, so there is your relationship related attack ;)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see trunks blinding ppl, then laying into them with melee and basic beams. Being Blind is *NOT* a good thing in any game. And he's the only one who can repeatedly blind people :p

-Karrde-

Sound Artist
Best answers
Even though it doesn't blind nearly as long as solar flare, burning attack can be used over and over. While solar flare is once per life.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly my point :p And if I remember correctly, as weak as it is, it charges really fast doesn't it?

-Karrde-

Best answers
You can count on me picking trunks alot. He is my favorite especially in the alpha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like Trunks will be sweet in the beta.I hate Trunks in alpha he's just too weak

Best answers
Trunks is very weak in alpha
but he rulez in the series I hope they make him a lot stronger now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know gohan wont be palyed much or trunks because they are kinda incomplete really

Best answers
Trunks sounds awesome to me. But whats missing about him????????????????? And whats missing with Gohan?? Those are 2 of my favorites. I thought the beta 1 would have everything complete

Best answers
me likes trunks .. but boy .. can krilin kill him easily?? cuz he seems 2 b overpowered!!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin has been made so powerfull because he's only got one transformation and he has to be able to compete with the following transformations in beta2.

Best answers
sound to me like trunks will mainly be a melee charactor, he will be able to blind people then smash em in hand to hand, but thats more of a cablers type charactor, i dont see maby 56ksers picking him, but then again i might be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom