ssj question

Best answers
This is in reguards of a transform question......alrite lets say discplined ureself to not go ssj or transform as any character, u've achieved the above perfection power level but u want to save the transformation for a perfect time . My question is lets say i transform at 15 million, would that transformation sequence with all the doo dads and bill plop happen or will it automatically the character automatically transform?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My assumption is as soon as you hit the perfect transform level, it does it automatically no matter what.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your a character that can only transform once, like Cell or buu, your transformation fx will play for a full 10 seconds regardless of your powerleve. if your a descendable character, and your over your "perfect transform powerlevel", it will trasnform instantly. If your under it, and your transforming for the first time it will force a 10 second trasnformation, then it will do the correct time.

Best answers
thank u for the reply , thats what i really wanted to know... cell and buu is gonna be dangerous if they decide to pull the trump card :)

Best answers
Actually Since Boo gets good

It might be Goku & Buu's trump card ;)

oo7

Best answers
How do u tranform is it automatic like Bid for Power? or do uhit a key?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom