ki shove

Best answers
New generic move- Ki shove. its a move, with a charge up time. when fired it pushs near by people away. a weak one (little charge) wouldnt do much, but if you powered it up enough it could push someone fairly far. the range the person must be in should be limited for balancing reasons though. and the stronger the PL diffrence the further the throw.

example- goku begins powering up ki shove, lets say it takes about as long as kamehameha. freeza rushs towards him, but by the time he gets there, gokus about half way charged, thier power levels are similar. goku fires right as freeza is in range. freeza gets blasted back, mabye hiting something for damage if hes close enough. if freeza is weaker, he gets shot even further. if freeza is stronger he dosent get moved as much.

i think that goes along with that other guys power up pushing people away idea and is balanced, what do you all think

MaX

Best answers
good idea but i think it shoot be charged faster and are u talking about the move that is invisble like in bid for power and it pushes them away and they take dmg when hitting and object or is stuck in corner with all that force up agiasnt them. but other whys its still ok

Best answers
Revise it, possibly energy melee, chargeing up attacks then beating opponents up in melee with x-tra dmg because of the energy?

Best answers
Heh that move is called "Shougekihah"
I think its bad cuz then melee wont be used as much
people will just push them then finish them off with a blast.

Best answers
Swooping wouldn't be pointless; this takes time to charge and uses ki (*cough* should be significantly more than melee *cough*). The tradeoff is that it works on multiple people at a time, and seems to take less aiming accuracy (read: none).

But how often are you going to need to "swoop" multiple people at a time? How often will you even be in range of that many people? Finally, considering how fast the game is supposed to be now, do you think this move will really be used? Remember that people can still teleport into range, THEN melee you.

I like this idea, but considered with the current description of gameplay, I don't think it'd fit in.

Thanks for reading!

Best answers
i have another idea then that one...

If you are strong enough and have enough ki, then with a button you should could stop in the air when you want...
(when you are kicked orr attacked so you fall or somthing)

could be nice..

Best answers
why wouldnt goku just press his block and do a counter attack???

Best answers
because he's already forgot to block and is now plummeting towards the nearest hard surface?

I think that's a cool idea (the stopping in mid air using ki to stop yourself getting damage from hitting the ground etc). but only when your ki and PL exceeds the person that hit you enough.

Best answers
good no great ID men just like the series. talking about just like the series somethinks are you NOT like the series. like the SSJ trans. in the series its 1. aura 2 GROUND dmg 3 SSJ and most of al 5. the aura goes on and its doesnt just stop in the movie for vegita SSJ it does stop DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT;(

Best answers
id say itd be a fast charging beam which when full power it just hurts the enemy when turbo is on andm aybe ssj it pushes the enemy back giving them like 2 damage a sec until the beam energy runs out or it coudl e used to deflect beams away from ur or ur team mates

eg vegeta fires final flash at Gohan ur team mate. u goku u charge a generic beam and fire it in a straight line so the final flash would hit it when the generic beam hits it, it would deflect it away from ur team mate so it would just bend and hit a wall etc so itd be a power struggle but its not going near any of u

Best answers
1 question though, will going ssj the first time, that big explosion in the end, will it push ppl back?

I thought u could stop mid air, in the tutorial didnt it say by pressing primary fire u could stop from plummeting but the cost of ki would be the effect

Best answers
Id say 2 or more punches then a kick while in meelee kicks enemeis back and little and they have to sto pthem selves by pressing punch or something before they hit a wall and get more damage taken off them depending on the person pl who kicked them if they were ssj then it would be hard for the player who was kicked to stop immediatly and would slow down gradually
id say keeping finger on primary fire.

if ur hit by a ssj and u hit a wall if their pl is like 10000000
and the pl u have is miles lower like 100000

then ud take like 50 damage or something like that or every 5000 pl more they have than u when they r knocked back and you hit a wall you would take 5 damage every 5000 or 50000 pl higher than urs

eg ur hit back by someone with 5000 or 50000 pl u have 10000 pl

ur hit back and u cant stop enough so u hit the wall ur hp drops about 14 because u have 10000 they have 50000 u only count 40000 as damage which = 4 id say its to nearest 10000
10 damage is from 2 punches and a kick

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still dun like the idea. Want that? go to find he JKII DBZ mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom