Question about forum people

Best answers
Yo where do you people who post every other topic get the time to do so. Some people who singed up, in a half year made over 1000 post. Their average post's per day is 7. This insane. I've been in here since the way beg. Nov. 2001, and ive got like 20 post under my name. If you going to chat...use irc. Idk, im just wondering, what do u do take like 80 computer classes and like post in teh classes? The sick thing is, teh peopel who post every other topic are wise arses who have nothing good to say usualy, with teh exception of tepus. Later

Best answers
so u got some great things to say eh?

so you want us to come here every day .. browse the same old topics that no body replied to .. and get bored?!?! :\ ;/

heh .. actually i don't need to say anything .. just who cares man!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, who remembers l33t h4x0r, he had like 1000 posts in month

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Clan DbZ ubuu
with teh exception of tepus. Later

o_o Thanks... i guess

-------------

People with a high post count are not all evil lol, or sad or anything, Hibiki who has the highest is a cool guy, he posts more then me lol, but post count does not matter anyways, as much as reg date:D

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you only have 20 posts because your never here?

The people with 1000 posts are here daily and post regularly. You talk about them havin nothing to say. Well this is exactly that. Someone rambling about nothing. You may want to read around alot of the posts people make have good content.

Don't reappear on the forums and start *****ing about people you don't even know or what you haven't read.

Best answers
Haha, *busts over laughing and falls out of chair*

*cough* *on topic bell*

I have a small post count and I'm on the forum alot just not posting much.

eot156

E
not having tons of posts doesnt mean that you arent here everyday. I dont have that much and I have been hear daily since the VERY beg, before most of others.

*notice how I said post regularly*
-Dev

Best answers
i agree with ubuu in a way, sure u guys are keeping the forums active but its a pain to read 3 pages, and its just not new threads its old topics from months ago bah :S . Then people just start thread with dumb things, and people keep it going, if someone answered the question then let it die :) , no use on shocking it back to life.1 more advice, people, go outside and see the sun or moon its nice out , even if its raining..
Yes eot is also right having post count dont mean crap, if u dont have anything to add then dont add anything at all.
There is my 2 cents there :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3GOHAN
i agree with ubuu in a way, sure u guys are keeping the forums active but its a pain to read 3 pages, and its just not new threads its old topics from months ago bah :S . Then people just start thread with dumb things, and people keep it going, if someone answered the question then let it die :) , no use on shocking it back to life.1 more advice, people, go outside and see the sun or moon its nice out , even if its raining..
Yes eot is also right having post count dont mean crap, if u dont have anything to add then dont add anything at all.
There is my 2 cents there :)
have u ever heard of the word "FUN" ppl like too have it, if threads where like u said it, they would be very very boring

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Clan DbZ ubuu
Yo where do you people who post every other topic get the time to do so. Some people who singed up, in a half year made over 1000 post. Their average post's per day is 7. This insane. I've been in here since the way beg. Nov. 2001, and ive got like 20 post under my name. If you going to chat...use irc. Idk, im just wondering, what do u do take like 80 computer classes and like post in teh classes? The sick thing is, teh peopel who post every other topic are wise arses who have nothing good to say usualy, with teh exception of tepus. Later
;/ I work full time, have a sick wife to take care of, beta test ESF, administrate forums, do concept art for Atomic Divisions, and develop an RPG in my off time . . . I guess some people can't be assed to use their time wisely.

Best answers
What exactly is the point of this *EDIT* post *EDIT*? to flame?

*EDIT* You are posting meaningless junk IMO; you are doing what you say you shouldn't do :rolleyes:

*EDIT* Whoa, i just post, leave to check on soup, come back, someone has posted *EDIT*

*EDIT* Eek, I was already extremely lazy cuc, but when i see all of your problems/work in your life and then you freely give your time for esf ... wow ;( ;) *EDIT*

*EDIT* WOOT!! lots 'o edits!! :) *EDIT*

Best answers
this guy really is a moron isn't he?

eh oh well

wow cucumba....lol busy life there....

hope ur wife gets better though

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
have u ever heard of the word "FUN" ppl like too have it, if threads where like u said it, they would be very very boring
Thats why i suggested go outside, because yes it some entertainment to watch people react to ure opinion but like 17 posts per day pfft ( overexxagerating but y'know). Thats why i suggest go outside, , yes some people can manage their time wisely but u can tell who those people are for example u tepus, u can tell u post but not spam, been here since febuary, now lets say u were one of these people that gets like 500 posts a month u would be at around doubled posts. But hey whatever floats ure boat eh. Im not really a forum guy but lately been posting much maybe thats some peoples "thing" so ill sut up now :)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Yeah..
going outside's fine and dandy...
But I'm not going to unless I have to right now..

There's snow out there..it's cold..
the warmest it's been this past week was 45.
Wintertime isn't fun...
I'll venture outdoors willingly anytime other than the winter...

Anyway..
Who are YOU to judge what people do for kicks?
If they like sitting around looking at this stuff for hours, more power to 'em.
Basically, when it comes to things such as this, I'm going to enfore the age-old words of Thumper:

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all

-Chimpbot, Forum Administrator

Best answers
I used to post alot back when all the questions about the beta appeared. but now that the beta's coming out I try not to waste anybodies time

Best answers
well i havent been here long at all and my post count is high...
but thats not 2 say that this is the only thing i do, in like my life!!
when its late and im bored i come here and post a bit, i dunt mind sending noobs in the right track wif wot i know and i ask questions, that basically wot a forum is about right..... 2 me i find the irc boring, but eh, its just me...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
most of us just answer a lot of questions,this way you get a high count of posts.Don't offend all of us because you don't that much posts.awight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom