• Nawwww

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IT SUCKS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MaX

Best answers
how about if buu eats everyone with cookie attack and they get
teleported to a mini-map of buus brain. but when vegeta and goku get absorbed NOT IN FUSION they can still try to rescue them but make it a diff game mode... :) what yaa think

Best answers
uhh is that even possible??

anyways the game is a DEATHMATCH not Assult (like in Unreal Tournament's Assult Mode where you fill mission objectives)

if there where an assult mode on esf it would be kinda good
like all the players must save some people from inside buu
and the other team is inside buu defending the absorbed people.

but lets wait for a ESF Team to answer.

Personally i think its a good idea,if there where a assult mode.
but ESF might not like it or it might be too much work like single player and ESF hate single players (me too)

Best answers
This looks more like a singeplayer idea, defenitly not multiplayer.

MaX

Best answers
sorry guys but to me its kewl cause im 11 years old

Best answers
actually it could be possible like if u make a extra small box in the map like off to the side and in the code u gotta make a buu spwan point so when u get absorbed u spawn to the second part of the map.. it is possible and would be cool but it would be alot better single player then multiplayer....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if buu kills all with cookie attack everyone respawns and beats the snot outta buu :F

MaX

Best answers
is it possible cause u know how on alpha kamelookout they had to make you teleport to diff rooms... thx for respones

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the onyl way I can see this will work is if you also make spawn points on buus head so when you pop out it looks like you came out of his head... but thats not possible.

Best answers
why do you tell someone your 11 years old in every post? i figured that out considering the way you type and your poor use of grammar and punctuation. screw it, you probably dont even know what punctuation means.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok thats it. Stop flaming max. Fixxxer so far in every post max makes you have flamed him. You now have a warning.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah man in all ways i would say it is forbidden to flame noobs!no mather how dumb the questions are!;/

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Fixxxer
why do you tell someone your 11 years old in every post? i figured that out considering the way you type and your poor use of grammar and punctuation. screw it, you probably dont even know what punctuation means.
Why do you tell someone your 11 years old in every post?

I figured that out considering the way you type and your poor use of grammar and punctuation. <--poor sentance structure, should be two sentances.

Screw it, you probably don't even know what punctuation means.

No capitalization on any sentance's first word, missed apostrophe on "don't". Screw it is slang and bad use of a figure of speach.

And if you continue to badger Max I will teach you how to spell IP Ban.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom