Best answers
Can you go USSJ, yall gonn ado tha tin the release after this upcoming one
?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no.....

go to the main page and download the manual, it will tell u alot

Best answers
Whoa tepus im proud of you......you could actually read that guys sentence. im impressed.:yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
tmisgod your flaming isan't needed, for a "noobinator" your sure are acting like n00b! Now USSJ won't be in B1, maybe in l8r beta, who knows....

Best answers
sorry im just in a bad mood today.............:\ report card .................make very bad mood....ill try and be nicer.

Best answers
He also asked if we were going to implement USSJ in a release after Beta 1. If so, the answer is yes.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Wow ussj, who will be able to do it, I know in the series Mirai Trunks was able to do it, I think goku was able to do it too, Im not sure though. Who all will be able to do it?

Best answers
actually all the people can do it, they just dont because it slows them down... cell showed trunks that he could do it and also said that vegeta could but didnt do it because he was smarter than that. goku did it in the time chamber and im sure gohan might beable... but yeah it'd be cool if they server was filled with big muscular people....

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
If they do transform to ussj in the game when/if its implemented, will the characters slow down greatly?

btw, can anyone see my avatar?

Best answers
Yes, i see your avatar, and is the USSJ going to be the next transormation in beta2? Cause i noticed (yeah i just noticed i'm a slow thinker lol) that freeza and buu have 4 transformations, so, will anyone else have 4 or what?

Best answers
hello..ussj isn't only trunks fighting cell..also vegeta was ussj when he fought trunks...ussj is just much more power and little more muscle like vegeta agaisnt cell form 2 when he powers up greatly..trunks just goes waaaaay to far and that was why he slwoed down!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess so PAT, in that case, so did Goku, while training with gohan, he said he was really powerfull but was too slow

soooo USSJ! :p

Best answers
vegeta could, when he was fighting cell form 2, trunks could as we all know, and goku could but gohan couldnt. and for anyone that doesnt know ascendant saiyan is the same as ssj2, the dubbers dubbed it dubiously(....hehe), but in the majin buu saga they started calling it ssj2 like its supposed to be.

Best answers
Well when u reach a certain level of SSJ u become a gold monkey its in one of the series and its far as u go when u hit it i think

Best answers
thats ssj4, you turn into the golden oozaru and then when you go back into regular form you are ssj4, thats black hair, long but shorther than ssj3, with a light red almost pink hair growing on their chests and they regrow their tail but thats in dragonball gt and this is a dragonball z mod not dragonball gt so that wont be in this mod

Best answers
im close to possitive that the second transformation for goku, vegeta, and gohan will be ssj2. Trunk's second transformation will be ussj (prolly his final transformation).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom