fusion

Best answers
i think in later releases you should be able to fuse with other people (in team play games). im sure the coding wont be too difficult the fuse could last for say 4 minutes and each person who fuses has 2 minutes each controlling the very powerfull fused character. alternating after each minute so for example me and some other guy fuse together he controls for first minute me the second him the 3rd and me the final minute.

just a suggestion though thanks for reading

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a different idea yes. It doesnt seem plausable. At least your thinkin.

Best answers
i got a better idea, make fusion a wish from the dragon balls, but not with other people, and make it temporary, gives u boost in power, more techniques, etc.

Best answers
fusing would be stupid... i wouldnt want to fuse with anyone, i want to fly by myself and rape people on my own

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fusion has been suggested before. It isn't a horrible idea, it would just be impossible to code.

Best answers
Every1 will just chuck a Gambit / Vegeta and say " i prefere to be the captain of my own ship "

Best answers
the only way i can c it happening is something like . 1 person somehow gets a pair of portar rings. maybee by wishing for them. then he chucks one at another char. they fuse. when they join a power strugle begings . whoever wins the strugle gets to control the char .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think your idea is alright.Just think harder to make it better:yes:

Best answers
well fusion isnt IMPOSSIBLE to code, but it would take an awfully long time, and no1 realy wants 2 wait around that long in later releases...
the best fusion idea would be having 1 person move around and 1 person firing, then atleast it would be hard 2 control and they would only do it in desperate situations i guess...

On the bad side... in for example a clan war.. people would just be fusing and it would be kinda ***...

I dont think fusion should be implemented in ESF, u cant ruin the nature of a fast pased game

Best answers
i think the only problem with fusion is who will control the character.. ur idea is good, but i think if u think harder you can come up with a beter one! and i think this idea have been suggested b4!

i wish to see a fuion in later versions!

Best answers
how about just putting the fusion characters as seperate characters?? like just pick gotenks or vegito or whoever

or maybe instead of transforming into and ssj, u can have the option of goin ssj or using a fusion character (like goku transforms into vegito instead of ssj without another player needed)

MaX

Best answers
how about for the last transformation like goku could go ssj/ssj3/then he could go goegeta if athere is a vegeta char in game but you dont fuse with him jsut it only works if there is a vegeta in the game

Best answers
Porbaly in the best version of this a fusion would be in final form ssj4 gogeta or ssj3 gotenks.

MaX

Best answers
only dbz chars can be in esf not no ssj4s

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
im not even bother saying it again...:S
lol ..
basically the fusion thing.. will almost NEVER happen...
look around and u will find all of ur fusion comment needs...
:S it jst wouldnt work

Best answers
Originally posted by Death
i think in later releases you should be able to fuse with other people (in team play games). im sure the coding wont be too difficult the fuse could last for say 4 minutes and each person who fuses has 2 minutes each controlling the very powerfull fused character. alternating after each minute so for example me and some other guy fuse together he controls for first minute me the second him the 3rd and me the final minute.

just a suggestion though thanks for reading
Rather then that, i would go with letting fusion be a wish, also you would see a character (like a support character) fly in from no where and fuse with you, (not your team mate though). Also for non fusing characters how about a support character just comes in and helps them for a few secs (kinda like the monkey assistant thing in timespliters 2 ) or like in the capcom fighting games

Best answers
I agree with ultrassj_vegeta, fusion would be stupid. ;/ :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom