Trunks

Best answers
I heard you were gona use trunks sword as melee in the next release
I think trunks hasnt that much attacks so why not give him melee combos with his sword
then if you tap 2 times left mouse button and 1 time right and he has enough ki he makes a super move like the one he slashed freeza with
The person he slashed would fall in to pieces and die

Best answers
hmmm... not a bad idea

how about throwing the sword like a boomerang???(btw the sword comes back to u)

Best answers
I never saw in the series that he trew his sword
but it we cool that he could do several things with the sword

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes gonna have his sword in beta 2 (or 1.5 if the team wants in that early)

and u cant make someone fall into pieces would be too hard

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by RaditztheRadish
how about throwing the sword like a boomerang???(btw the sword comes back to u)
hmm... how come that reminds me of Jedi Knight 2? .... :D

And Hibiki is right... I think that would require an animation for every single model in ESF, just for falling to pieces. Or maybe even a whole new model for each character and transformation.... As you can see: way too much work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me crys cause he cant play jk2 :cry:

and it would also reqiure a good bit of codeing which would be better spend on other things

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks sword was only used in the series two times.It broke on android 18's head.Why do you need it.But trunks doesnt really have anything in beta 1

Best answers
or he can swing his sword as hard as he can with some super combo and android 18 comes out of nowhere and blocks it and the sword shatters. just like in the series ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats so cool about that.Thats just a waste of coding

Best answers
i think he was joking... i think the sword should work as trunk's normal melee. it'd just do a little more damage than someone else's kick... unless the team is adding more melee style attacks

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a little off thread but here goes,will trunks transform to ussj in his saiyan armor or his Brief outfit?And trunks should have a special move with is sword,like he charges up and the sword is glowing and then he swings it and a long shaped ki attack is fired like in the eeehm power rangers?Would be nice,or you could make his melee the most powerfull of all chars.

Best answers
you can also give him a slash that he has to load up and that is a one hit kill.
or the combo i mentioned first
he would swing his sword a little bit and the enemy could splatter into pieces like you kill someone with a disc

Best answers
enemies cutting into pieces??? hmm there was something.... ahh dmz. shoot a disc at someone, and he will be halfed. but does look weird, and had some bugs

Best answers
i know about that theres a post about someone suggesting
that the disks cut people in half
that would be cool to

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was me!But it is no going to happen.It would mean they'll have to make 2 more models for each char.Pherhaps way later releases.

Best answers
i dunt really know about the whole trunks having more powerful melee

i have had some (VERY MINOR) experiance with coding stuff and from what ive learnt the melee would all come back to one database . Like instead of the code for the melee being in each indivudial charecter it wud be stored somewhere else and each charecter wud retrieve the information on how much damage the melee wud do from there. so (if my theory is correct) for trunks's melee to be more powerful then any1 elses he wud need a whole seperate database just for him.

Confused?

You should be

MaX

Best answers
here idea how about u modalers take the esf model with permission add the sword and animate it as melee attacks :)

"dont need to cut people into peces"

WITH PERMISSION

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom