Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sorry but no

• not for multiplayer

• Total voters

MaX

Best answers
i was thinking that like when u pick a char u can pick goten and trunks same time then when u go super they fuse but in later beta i mean. but moves like kameha they put hand together and charge it up and shoot att enemy but rapid fire goten shoots one with right hand and trunks with left.... :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who would control, how would they fuse, how could you pick 2 people at once, again control issues, been suggested before, fusions would suck... should I continue?

MaX

Best answers
I mean that in later beta u can pick both goten and trunk AS SAME ICON CHAR AND U CONTROL WHOLE TIME go get bfp and go to www.bidforpower.it and download the goten and trunks model and u will see what i mean they are both char u control trunks kick goten punches........

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess what I don't understand is why people are so into this fusion thing.

Why not just have gotenks as a character and have his different levels of ssj. Why do you have to fuse, what is the appeal?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about "THERE WILL BE NO FUSIONS IN ESF" newbies dont understand?

MaX

Best answers
look at when i registerd NOV 2001 :] i am not a newb i just coulndt get on forums cause my login stuff was jacked up so
:S i am not a newb

i played fro the 1st release of this mod i was know as MaX now me as .;:[Saiyan-Elite];:. Shask

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about perfect transformations...

they have to do the dance to fuse they cant just skip it and poof right into gotenks..

and fusions last 30 minutes or less depending on what ssj level they use so how would that work? would make it so they can only stay transformed for a bit then defuse and have to wait to refuse...

its a good idea in theory but when u break it down too much stuff to think about

Best answers
i still like my idea, make fusion a wish, then it would give you new attacks, more power, last for a limited time, and make people happy.

kinda like this
goku-gogeta
vegeta-vegito
piccolo-piccolo with nail
trunks-gotenks
buu-super buu with someone absorbed

but the problems with this are gohan, cell , freiza, and krillin

maybe they can get some different option........

Best answers
well first off the trunks in the game is the future trunks .. who had never fused with goten, and who never had a goten in his timeleine. (even if he had a goten in his timeleine he would b too young to fuse with him)
secondly.. why would vegeta fuse to vegetto and goku to gogeta? just becuz the name starts with his first letters doesn't mean anything imo!! and vegetto is not even temporary!

i just don't like that idea .. they never use a dragonball to fuse in dbz!! that would suck in a game..

maybe when two ppl fuse they both transform into the fused version (like another transormation?!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MaX
look at when i registerd NOV 2001 :] i am not a newb i just coulndt get on forums cause my login stuff was jacked up so
:S i am not a newb

i played fro the 1st release of this mod i was know as MaX now me as .;:[Saiyan-Elite];:. Shask
yea, great, dont care, u asked about fusions, so u are not THAT smart;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont argue guys.Fusions will never work

MaX

Best answers
can a modirator close this thread cause everyone hate it but im 11 years old so i think it good idea but never mind

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're not a Mod, so don't pretend to be. And if you want this closed, close it. It's your thread. Just delete your first post and it will be gone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MaX
can a modirator close this thread cause everyone hate it but im 11 years old so i think it good idea but never mind
CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom