Situation on the Jappack.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Long ago i said i was almost done with the jappack.. (around 90%). Since then i stopped working on it and put all my time into the english to have it ready for release. Since then i've added a lot more into transformations and attacks which brings it back down to around 70% done.
However it's very difficult to match screams with the transformations (since it's made specifically for the english sounds) I will do my best and make sure the jappack is just as good as it's english counterpart. This also means i will probably not release it Nov. 27th but rather a few days.. or a week after. Until then i hope you can live with the english:)

Best answers
take ure time, we can wait, btw english aint bad at all just prefer to japanese and some ppl would. It wont stop ppl laying esf, 1 question, will the jap pack be compiled as zip or exe. I know it dont matter

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*loads gun and shoots the yell at out freedom for this evil crime*

not really, i guess we can wait, i want the jap pack, but i dont HATE the english voices lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The english version is alot better then the jap one.I got the brolli movie in jap and its horrible

Best answers
Originally posted by FreeDoM
Long ago i said i was almost done with the jappack.. (around 90%). Since then i stopped working on it and put all my time into the english to have it ready for release. Since then i've added a lot more into transformations and attacks which brings it back down to around 70% done.
However it's very difficult to match screams with the transformations (since it's made specifically for the english sounds) I will do my best and make sure the jappack is just as good as it's english counterpart. This also means i will probably not release it Nov. 27th but rather a few days.. or a week after. Until then i hope you can live with the english:)
No problem i think it is funny

Best answers
dude take your time, cuz i think it's unanimous that english will do until your done. I can't wait to check out your work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like most of the english ones but goku and vegeta gotta be jap :D

Best answers
eh .. take ur time . i won't even use the jap pack :p i might download it .. just to see how it is .. then i wil restore the english one :fight:

Best answers
well, DMZ is all in japanese and i persoanlly think it sounds better than English sounds. I'll download the jap pack when it comes

Best answers
Well i think id like to get the jap pack once its out just to see what there voices are like...BUT i have heard gokus jap voice and he sounds like a bloody woman.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by tmisgod
Well i think id like to get the jap pack once its out just to see what there voices are like...BUT i have heard gokus jap voice and he sounds like a bloody woman.
ya, if u have the download speed, get both too see whats best :D

Best answers
HAh,The jap pack will rock!

cuz im used to watching jap dbz (international Channel :p )

I hope it comes soon after beta.
but dude take your time,find and make the right sounds.
cuz i dont want unfinished voices ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
HAh,The jap pack will rock!

cuz im used to watching jap dbz (international Channel :p )

I hope it comes soon after beta.
but dude take your time,find and make the right sounds.
cuz i dont want unfinished voices ;)
thats a word. the original dbz is the best ever. nothing can beat jap dbz! (other animes maybe but we dont speak about them)

Best answers
Originally posted by tmisgod
dude, the japanese voice actor for goku and gohan was a woman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom