few questions

Best answers
I have a few questions and an idea.....question 1 : will u be able to hold an attack, cuz i hate how attacks automatically throw, a fully charged genki dama takes time i assume and if ure aiming at targets , those targets aren't gonna stay stationary there it be perfect to hold ure attack for the right time.

2nd question: does gohan shield protect others? as in freezer throws his death ball gohan uses his shield and protects every1 in the orb....that'd be wicked

idea: for the capture the dragonballs things, it would be a kindve teamplay round basish.....my idea goes like this, instead of having wishes as in god for a while, increase power etc, there showed be like wish back a friend. But in the certain game mode when ppl die they have to wait until wished back or have to wait a certain time limit, that way if there are arses not looking for the dragonballz then u'll still spawn back. I came up wi this idea on the fly and i know there are flaws, give me some input :) :)

Best answers
Good idea, and good questions. I would think that the forcefield would protect others within the vacinity but I'm not sure. Try posting in suggestions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in 2.0 when ur chargeing ur beam press and hold ur second fire key and it will hold where it is, meaning u can sit there and aim withn a fully charged move, i dont know if this will be in the beta thou :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes to both questions

u can still hold charges

and gohans shield will protect people as long as they are with in the bubble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom