Powering Up

Best answers
i think for the beta 1 they should make it so that when u power up, u can blow ppl away, just like in the show (but only if ur stronger than the opponents near u or while u r transforming)

and to stop from being blows away u have to use ki, like u do after been kit in melee.

anyfeed back plz

MaX

Best answers
its ok but it would be cheap to people with way low pl and u have like a pl of 500000000 they have 3000000. they would just go WAAAHHHHHHH and u would go ;/ where did he go

ultrassj_vegeta

U
it'd make it unbalanced.. coz then all u'd havta do was power up and stuff... there are many threads like this....pls read b4 suggesting

Best answers
mmmmmmmmk, im sorry. i just dont like looking through all the forums for one topic that i can reply to, anyhow, mabey instead of blowing them away completly, just move them back a couple of paces.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea just make it so you dont blow far away.Make it move you a little bit

Best answers
it has been suggested..
yea i agree it would make the game unbalanced... and would also take the fun out of the melee attack!..

Best answers
If they had that happen during tranformations (ones requiring aniamtion) it'd be alright I guess. It would keep people from attacking you when you try to go SSJ, which is just irritating. But not everytime you power up.... that's something else to whore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom