attack-stance..=)...JUST CHECK IT OUT!!

Best answers
I suggest that there should be another attack in this game if not alredy in it.....i saw this when vegeta & nappa showd up in dragonballz......vegeta let nappa destroy one of the citys...and the way he did it was by....closing his right fist......powering up as if all the power was going into his fist...twirling 2 of his fingers and then pointing them straight in the air without raising his arm .....when he did so an incredible very bright explotion occured....killing everyone in the citys radius..this attack should be given to vegeta if nappa isn't in the game because vegeta probably had learned the attack by spending so much time with nappa before destroying him...:cool:
another sugestion is that vegetas stance and hand positions....when he does the galit gun...seem very wrong...when i first saw vegeta fire the galit gun (in the air)i noticed that his arms were first waved in the air and then came forward.....then his left arm was perfectly straight and his right arm was bent a little bit back....also he was bent lower...and was sorta leening forward with his left foot..i dont know if this was all of it...might have to look back to the vegeta sagga...:smile:..the hands were not far apart and were perpindicular with his shoulders....the beam seemed to have the hands at its sides instead of its center....:cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok idea i guess, not great, but if it chould be in and be blanced, that would be kinda sweet:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're talking about the alpha, right? Maybe screenshots would help... if you could get a screenshot of the series, where Veggie uses his gallit gun, and one of what you think was wrong...

Anyway, if you WERE talking about the alpha, I can tell you that the gallit gun animation is now different, so it might be ok now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom