I Have A PROBLEM

Best answers
When i start the esf mod and will conect to a internet game server cames an error that the client.dll is not the same who they from the server!!!!What must i do??????I can not so good englisch because i am a german :D .

Best answers
READ THE STICKIES...this is the fmod error..just read the stickies and solve it..or wait for the beta 1 and it will already be solved...and that's coming out the 27th of november!!!

Best answers
Also die Übersetzung erstmal weil es könnte ja sein das du nicht alles verstanden hast:

Dein Problem ist das du die neue fmod.dll datei nicht hast die kann man sich HIER runterladen. Die Datei kopierst du dann in dein Half-Life ordner. Dann müsste es gehen also viel spaß!

SSJRaptor

Best answers
Plz talk english in the forums...not that i cannot read german but talk english...i also may not speak dutch...so let's stay with one pretty easy language which is called English!!!!And if you want to tell him something...do it in both languages in your posts (one german other translation in english) and second just pm him in your language!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
question answered

;/ -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T relax and behave

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom