A suggestion, not criticism

Best answers
Personal note: I think the new beta sounds awesome, the way they've done the blocks and new attacks, as well as the transformations. The amount of work put in to this beta looks phenominal and I'd just like to say thanks to the team for doing this for the entire community out of ure own time.

The suggestion: I was thinking maybee that the characters were a bit unbalanced, not Buu or anything to do with him, I think he's fairly well balanced, weak attacks but powerful backing. I was merely thinking on the lines of the speed and strength.

the saiyans are fast and strong, as they should be, but looking at some other characters they're outdone. Piccalo for example, he relys on his speed in the program and if everyone was at the same level I believe that he should be faster than most, not slower.

anyway I'd like to hear what other people think about this idea?

Best answers
It's not excactly like in the series, so piccolo will be almost just as strong as vegeta goku or any saijan, so I think his speed is alright.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this mod is based on dbz, they made it balenced for a good game, if it was like the anime itself, there would be no point cos Goku would own everyone else or something like that

Best answers
i agree with tepus, if it was too much like the show then there would be about 3 characters worth playing as otherwise youll just get owned big time

ultrassj_vegeta

U
its a game.. its balanced.. and its perfect.. now shhh

Best answers
it would be stupid to make it exactly as in the show because the servers would be full of gokus because he is the strongest in the show... its good like it is so krillin fans are able to mess with a vegeta, goku or piccolo...

Best answers
yeh, but all I'm saying is say work the characters equaly but with their individual strengths, like the saiyans all round, humans slow but tricky (destructo disk, solar flare) , piccalo weak but fast, frieza all round, cell all round, buu faster than he is strong.

that sort of thing.

I agree though, I think the beta will be awesome, and I think they have made all the characters equal, and done a good job of it. I'd just like to c them being equal but with more variety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom