100,000 Posts

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
YOU GUYS ARE ULTIMATE SPAMMERS

100,000 posts :)

Keep up the good work ;)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
not bad.. not bad at all.... i've posed like 1000 times.. oo. i am 1%...

Best answers
I wanna take this oppritunity to thank all the fans that have stuck with us for all this time. I personally appreciate all the support I have received from a few of the fan based who I have become friends with. They share their criticisms without bias as to who's feelings they hurt. I am thankful to have such honest fans.

To all of you who have been waiting and those of you who have just come for the ride, the release brings with it a new breath for not only the team, but also one for ESF.

I am proud of this game and I'm sure that the team shares my sentiment on the subject.

So thanks to you, the fans. When Wednesday rolls around... Enjoy! :p

Best answers
something´s tellin´me that we will reach the 1 million at wednesday the 27th november :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SS_Vegeta
I wanna take this oppritunity to thank all the fans that have stuck with us for all this time. I personally appreciate all the support I have received from a few of the fan based who I have become friends with. They share their criticisms without bias as to who's feelings they hurt. I am thankful to have such honest fans.

To all of you who have been waiting and those of you who have just come for the ride, the release brings with it a new breath for not only the team, but also one for ESF.

I am proud of this game and I'm sure that the team shares my sentiment on the subject.

Bolocks to you!;)

Best answers
look above me thats like 2 percent
spam spam

Best answers
LOLonly about 0.2% is me!
hahaha
well only 20 posts or 30 is spam.
but that was when i started

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never spammed on here before, so I can't be thanked for the 100,000. :D

But to all you spammers, great job. :yes:

Best answers

Very heart-felt speech. You guys in the team are awesome. Its safe to say WE ALL appreciate what you guys do. Also good job moderators that do their best to stop spammers, but ya can't catch them all :\

TonyMontana

T

I love you too man!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by iG

Keep up the good work ;)
/me looks at Hibiki, wondering how many percent HE has out of this...

Wow, 100,000 posts... +1 ! :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki has 4% and i have 0.25%!Allthough i don't spam a lot i like flaming better!:p Just kiddin!

Best answers

always fun to here that :D hey when you say you are proud.. you sound like vegeta...
the proud filled princeo_o :rolleyes: :p

Best answers
no he doesnt, sure he's proud, who wouldnt be off a uber ass mod like this (kisses ass) lol jk I dont do that, but yeah, hes just thankin those people who've stuck around since the beginning (I havent, I just got here this september :p I... well dont envy but hold people who stuck around since before and after the alpha) anyways yeah man thanks.. kinda.. though I dont really deserve it, now people, lets make a note: in THANKS for this gift, lets hope we all play SPORTSMANLY on the server and not have those asses that are sometimes on my favorite sof2 servers that kill me when ff is on... ANYWAYS lol... Im done, later

Best answers
Originally posted by iG

Keep up the good work ;)
lets add man

I said i will be away till friday, but i left hell camp early

YES i will be here for the beta

Thanks GoD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom