Red Saiyan, ESF Preview

Best answers
very good, even though i dont think spin is as popular as he thinks (inside joke ;))

Best answers
:yes: Pics look so great, its going to be a long three days wait for the beta, but its almost here :D YAY!

Plus the site had a pic of ShenLong, i've been waiting to see more pics of him, i wish he had been in the manual the team released.

Best answers
I almost blew a nut when i saw these pics!! i cant wait:devil:

Best answers
A very well done preview, lots of details about the game. And more screenshots than u can shake a stick at. Good Job Spin!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmm actionrealm is supposed to make a preview too and some german site modguide.de aswell.

Best answers
what about the trailor?

i thought they said this weekend?

or was i smoking something when i made that up?

Best answers
That is like the greatest sig ive ever seen tmisgod and ill play you in esf on 27th if thats what you mean by it.

Best answers
great review! :yes:

2 more days to go for me :yes: (2:14am, 25th of nov. when this was postet... i live in germany)

oh well but i think its alerady thursday (don´t know how to write this anymore, lol) over here when its finnaly released...

Best answers
Thanks but the credit for the sig goes to emeka650 and yes i will play you on the 27th ;D ;D .......if the mirrors arnt all clogged up by the time i get homeo_o o_o

Best answers
i hope so sonic, the one thing that was really an eye opener, the fast pace thing, i still just dont believe it /shouts
Ya i thought the trailer was comming out this weekend also but meh probably tommorrow or tuesday.

Best answers
yeah good job and nice to see an update cuz it was getting boring and one week might seem like one year if ur waiting so bad you know!! it was a pleasure to read the preview.

and i hope the trailer comes out tommorow or something ;D

Best answers
good thing i don't have to worry, ill just sleep for the next 3 days (God i love being kicked outta school)

Best answers
i didnt just read that last post...... lol

yea i liked the preview..

Best answers
Yeah I'd have to say Spin did a fairly good job on the preview. I wish he would have told you guys a little bit more about melee com.......*cuts self off*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom