A old idea with a new one

Best answers
THe old idea: The rage bar which needs no more suggestions.

The new one: IF your goin to be enraged ->

1 a Screaming sound.

2 PPL that are near you with a lower pl get pushed away, instead of an attack.
(charging to push someone away)
Why?

Often if someone nearly goes beserk youle see weaker chars struggeling to stay on one place in the air or on their feet.

(buu saga buu got smacked in the ground by gotenks powered up again and piccolo nearly got sweeped away)

Good idea or is it just another of those damn ideas that are ****e.

Up to you guys to answer :D

(P.S Only if your enraged and you power up once (only once you can be enraged per life) you will be bale to blow ppl away with lower pl, cuz otherwise you just power up and bam he dead smacked to al wall etc O_O )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the old ideas fail, why wont they fail again. :\

Best answers
So you saying that a rage bar is not goin to be inserted???

hmm strange the ppl were really talking goodies bout it, shame it didnt go through, sorry for the spam then. :cry:

Best answers
I thought the rage or limit break bar had quite a good reception shown to it too... i even think blade said it was being considred? or maybe i confused it with another thread... no im pretty sure it was the limit break idea.

on this thread's ideas:

1. screaming sound - ummm i think that's pretty obvious. it would most likely be in there anyway if it gets added.
2. theres been much talk of power pushing, the best idea i saw was the turbo & charge ki buttons at the same time, but this might affect use of melee in the game a LOT so im not sure if its a good idea.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
this idea is like teh otha one where if u hav high pl u can push bak ppl.. Y DO U WANT THIS?!! ITS BEEN SED ITS A CRAP IDEA!!

Best answers
HELLO!? READ PLZ!!:D

I said below if your BECOMING enraged or limit break woteva THEN you will push back ppl ONCE that your enraged or limit breaked (woteva :D ) then your just stronger 4 awhile but if you power up you wont push ppl back (DUH otherwise ppl would just power up to a next person and SPLAT he's to a wall)

So get my idea now?

This is just to improve the effect once you become enraged or limit breaked (woteva, you saw that coming didnt you).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom