Choosing outfits

Best answers
I thought of a idea that you can choose our outfit while you are choosing the DBZ char you want to play with, plus it isnt much trouble same char just differend outfit so you can reconize each other easier.

It would solve the irritating prob that is: Who is Who??

"Im goku"

BUT THERE ARE 3 GOKU"S!!!!!

"ah ye im the one behind the wall 1st look left etc"

get my point :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cant see skins from a distance, bad idea, you can alkready tell whos diff from fdar away by the freaken diamond, look around.

Best answers
yeah, or u can see their name on your scouter. But I would like that. different skins, make it more real, so it doesn't look like Goku got 3 evil twins who wear the same clothes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would take up too much space

think about each person gets 1 transformation this beta and if they put skins in they cant just take them out so when goku gets ssj3 even with only 1 skin that would dubble the amount of goku models

and what would u do for freezer

Best answers
just play ffa kill any goku :D
and just say im the goku thats thats not the goku thats powering up and not the goku that is ssj and is not the goku doing the final flash :p i am the goku who is getting owned :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Final Vegeta
I thought of a idea that you can choose our outfit while you are choosing the DBZ char you want to play with, plus it isnt much trouble same char just differend outfit so you can reconize each other easier.

It would solve the irritating prob that is: Who is Who??

"Im goku"

BUT THERE ARE 3 GOKU"S!!!!!

"ah ye im the one behind the wall 1st look left etc"

get my point :\
Yeah i would probly choose the pink ballerina outfit for vegeta........ :S

Best answers
have to agree with hib.

i thought HL skins were like Quake skin and you could just make another SKIN and put it on the same model, but apparently you can't. So now go, and add to that the transformation models & skins, it goes up exponentially practically. D/L for the mod would be huge, develop time would be huge etc...

my suggestion to make this a constructive post is to put a modelling and skinning team together to make a seperate model pack for ESF.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
dude all a seperate model pak wud do wud change UR MODELS.... unless they programmed it tto hav two diff models... but still..

Best answers
im sure they can program it to accept any number of models for selection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom