Gets Stronger?

Best answers
Ok I liked it in Dmz where when u killed someone u would get a higher power level and that u could upgrade your speed and stuff but can u do something like this in the beta?

Best answers
uhm....you get a higher powerlevel and you get closer to being able to transform/perfect transformation thus making you stronger, healthier, and faster....;/

Best answers
sweet and do u get all the attacks when u first start out or will u have to get stronger to do some of them? And can u save your guy somewhere so when u join a new server he will be ready for u to fight with?

Best answers
yes some characters (or maybe all, im not quite sure) gain attacks as they get stronger

such as vegeta gets Big bang and Final Flash ones he turns ssj.

but no you cannot "save" your character like you can in mastersword.....everytime you disconnect/reconnect/connect you start over

Best answers
they dont gain attacks as their strength increases, they gain attacks when you go ssj

Best answers
hey guys, yeah (has cronic foot tapping from over stimulated waiting gland... and stuff) argh I cant wait for that game, but on a side note, people from the forums should all arrange for one server to meet on, then put your names on and go there, thats just a suggestion and I know that it doesnt have anything to do with what the first guy posted I just think its a good idea, cause then we could have lots of fun :D
And I spose teammembers could tag along lol jk

Best answers
one thing there bud u cant let more than 32 peeps in at one time and there are about 600 peeps on this forum server.....so that aint gonna work....well one other thing uh that i dont know that there is that many peeps.....but still....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom