• yeah. sure we need one!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't know! .. maybe!

• no.

• Total voters
Best answers
i think it's time to open a server forum here .. cuz there will be lots of fan servers and they will all be made by n00bs (maybe i wil make one! i'll try at least!) and there will be lots of problems you know! i really want to see a server forum!

and allow me to place a vote!! u know! to c the oublic opinion!

yo .. ppl .. vote yes for a server forum :p

i suggested this before but i did that in esf chat forum and it was in a reply to something, not a "stand alone" thread :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it that hard to use the filter command in HL?

Best answers
dude!!! i am talking that when you want to make a server!! not when you look for servers!

Best answers
you mean a server help forum? for help with setting up your server? configuring settings etc?

Maybe wait until after the beta because there might not be that many server options to configure just yet. The releases might even have good server docs with them and a forum might just consume bandwidth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no... stupid idea, only afew ppl here are going to be makeing 24/7 dedicated servers and want to post about it, and they can do that in esf chat, a server forum would be...

Topics..

IM hosting esf, RIGTT NOW!!11

Esf Server Starting!

Someone join my game, im hosting!

and it goes on and on like that... pointless, just do what SS said, and use the hl filter!

Best answers
hmmm .. well .. i don't a forum so that ppl advertise thier servers .. but if u think that's what's the forum is gonna turn into .. then that's fine!

or let's wait after the beta and see how many ppl will have some server questions/problems/issues etc...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy hell this is a dead post. Before I even came around...

To whoever voted to resurrect this post, don't do it anymore. and if you think it funny, we have ways of tracking whodunnit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom