Finish-him

Best answers
i was reading around and didnt find this but how about when the character dies you got 5 - 10 seconds to do a finishing move (kinda like what mortal combat has) for instance:

Goku - could have a super spirit bomb and blow him up or ??? edit:THE FRAGON FIST (must perform the HyperPunch but include the ki button and a forward forward back. *something like that*) **A COOL ONE** :edit

Gohon - could have a kick that slices the enemy in half then the left over enemy blows up or a super kamahamaha(cant spell it) at him

Trunks - could cut the guy up into many pieces then blows them away or just a swift puch right through the guys chest then out and the character falls. Edit: and to add somone mentioned trunks's sword should be able to be pulled in and out well how about he only uses it as an awsome finishin move just cause even trunks fights with his hands most of the time he no coward he dosnt need to hide behind a sword all the time :Edit

Cell - could have a squeeze attack he grabs you and squeezes you to death or he could split into 4 cells and do some werid super pucnh thingy.

Vegita - could have some awsome ass combo finishing move where he beats the guy up alot or grabs the guy throughs him into the air and vegita blows him up when he gets high enough.

Buu(any form) - swallow him and gain power or even turn character into chocolate (yumm yumm)

Krillin - one big distructo disc down the middle of the guy spliting him in half or even multiple discs all over the guy

Frieza - Attacks the enemy with a finger lazer OR A disctructo disc that onces cuts the guy comes back a few more time for some more slice and dice :edit

Bolli - ??? or ???

Adroids(if there will be any) - self destruct but puts themselfs back to gether somehow?? or servives OR a small one hand blast that goes throught the characters chest

cant think of anyone else right now so fell free to add more

(everyone should have at least 2 finishing moves)

note while the finishing move is in process you cant controll him but no one else can touch you

p.s. you could also gain triple exp doing an awsome finishing move.

FELL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN FINISHING MOVES

AND ONE MORE THING

Maby each character could have one super finishing move which is like a combo transform then a super ki combo then super ki blast or something like that (but twice as hard to do as a normal finishing move, chance's of completing this super finishing move could be 1/5)

and say (in the neer future) when you guys got 2 vs 2 tournaments as a finishing move you guys must stand next to each other (bar will appear) once the bar appears you must both do some combo (you can have a 5 second difference not simotaniously) and fuseion (computer takes over and does some awsome transformation and combo to destroy the enemy) (this would auctually be the only finishing move that does not take anything away from you but gives you double the EXP a normal character does when he does a SFM (Super finishing move)

FM - a normal finishing move

SFM - a super finishing move that gives double EXP maby used to double attack (attack another person whos going to die)

FFM - a fusion finishing move that gives triple EXP but does not take away power (and only lasts as long as the COMBO)

SFFM - a super Fusion finishing move that might not yet discuss but could involve killing more than one person at a time example of that is 2 vs 2 tournament when two enemies are standing waiting for a FM from you. (and only lasta as long as the combo again) its the same thing as SFM just with fuzion.

no matter what, you cant perform any kind of FM, SFM, FFM, or SFFM on a person who is still in control and alive.

when there near death they look like they are drunk thats all (in DMZ just make them hold there chest or arm like there hurt) also you cant controll your character in the near death (cant move block attack or defent all you get to do is LOOK)

and 1/10 people will actually come back to life (must rapidly press punch kick to have that happen while near death)

important note:those who brows around the DMZ forums will find the same topic there plez dont penalize me for posing it here just want peoples opinion (from esf)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be nicer for dmz since it's more a combo based game

next to that, this is not MK or Street Fighter or something... it's a very fast paced game, and it's not only 1vs1. I don't like the idea, sorry, I 'like the game better plain and simple, and more true to the series then an arcade version..

so, just no for me, doesn't fit into esf IMHO

Best answers
ya i guess your right but who knows maby you could select your attacks in a sertain order and things could happen??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personally i dont think it would ever work, this has been suggested before to and got shot down

Best answers
Oooh combo's are so noob for pc(not meaning your suggest, just generally), finishing touches maybe nice, but then it should be just 1 button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom