Server for beta ---help---- mastam joey someone(advertise)

Best answers
1. Okey its like this
i might be able to host a download server from my school for beta.. it will go as the highest speed during my night... your days since no one are in school that time....

its cable...
and i dont know much about this stuff so i need informations on how to do it... okey?

2. When the beta arrives and ive got the bots or played it lan ican do a review on it, and then send it to "pc gamer" a swedish pc magazine then would probably download the beta and test it and put it in the magazine....

do you want me to do this!?:rolleyes: o_o ;D :yes:

Best answers
I don't want to speak for ESF but why would they want themselves in that magazine? Funi or Bird might see it and notice how awsome the beta is going to be and decide they don't want competition that besides being better than anything they'll make be FREE

Best answers
yea i think themonkey is right... the mod could get completely shut down... but im not sure entirely

umm i dunt fink cable can cut it.. im sure there are PLENTY of servers that r gonna be offereing the beta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaz, I never thought you would post in the wrong area, and a school is usally on a proxy, and those serevers cant be found with the filter cmd.

Best answers
i think you should all follow some workplace health and safety rules and look away from te computer screen every 15 minutes. your vision is dying rapidly. note the italics below.

Originally posted by Gazoline
1. Okey its like this
i might be able to host a download server from my school for beta..

Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
Gaz, I never thought you would post in the wrong area, and a school is usally on a proxy, and those serevers cant be found with the filter cmd.
Wrong section? were should i post then???

and its cable with lousy firewall thats all...
;D

byt i guess youre right there are already enough servers....

about the advertise...

you really think its such a bad idea and yes they would "care" about it since they rewiew alot of diffrent mods for hl and other games..

and funi or something in sweden nah wouldnt think soo_o :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Gazoline
Wrong section? were should i post then???

and its cable with lousy firewall thats all...
;D

byt i guess youre right there are already enough servers....

about the advertise...

you really think its such a bad idea and yes they would "care" about it since they rewiew alot of diffrent mods for hl and other games..

and funi or something in sweden nah wouldnt think soo_o :rolleyes:
I say the same funi in Sweden...No proberly not =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom