surviving from near death!

Best answers
would surviving a near death situation increase the power for all the saiyans + cell?

let's say i am gouk. i have a pl of 500,000 .. after a tough battle with .. umm .. freiza let's say .. i beat him but i have less than 10 hp! i know that my power will start draining! ok .. what if i got a senzu bean? or one of my team mates throw me one and i use it .. will my power go up better than it was (higher than 500,000) like 600,000 let's say (i don't know how much it increases in the show!)

so will we have that in esf beta 1? if not then is it planed in later releases?? if not then have you even thought about it?? if not then consider this a suggestion!!! :talk: :smile:

:: EDITed the forth "if not then" ::

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a good idea!! Neva thought bout doin somethin like that!!

Best answers
wow i thought that'd be implemented , but meh i think its a good idea

Best answers
Just eat your beans! and youll be fine. or if your buu regenerate!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only problem with regeneration is that it takes a freakin long ass time to regenerate!! It's still useful tho!!

Best answers
hmm .. regeneration in the show is instant! but yeah i know .. balancing and stuff!!!

but my question wasn't about regeneration anyway!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Duece
Just eat your beans! and youll be fine. or if your buu regenerate!
i am not sure if u understand what i am saying ..
you know in dbz saiyans gain more power when they survive a near death situation! so i was asking will that happen in esf!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how many times can you regenerate during one life with buu?

Best answers
i think it's open!! no limit!! cuz there is no limit to his regeneration!!!

Best answers
It depends on how much ki you have as the ki is converted to health as long as you use it.;/

Best answers
I think thats a great idea )V(ajin, its just like the fight between Zarbon and Vegeta on namek, Zarbon transformed and kicked Vegeta's saiyan ass!, but Once Vegeta recovered he was stronger than ever and smoked Zarbon like he owed him child support!.

Best answers
I think i said something like this sensu bean before with increasing power levels since sayins get stronger after recovering from a fierce battle. It would be cool andmake sence

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
the only problem with regeneration is that it takes a freakin long ass time to regenerate!! It's still useful tho!!

Easy Hide and regen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom