Frieza's kienzan

Best answers
hey you can control this attack better now right i was wondering if like lets say you rotate it so much that it winds up coming right at you and lets say it hits you will it kill you?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats practically impossible, since the disk cant really turn that fast... But if it could, no, it wouldnt cut you in 1/2

Best answers
but that attack is suppposed to be really controllable?
It should be able to be controlled as much as the generic ki beam in those pictures. And it should kill you and any enemys.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your own disk could kill yourself, that would be retarted :)
And about the controlling part, i dunno... I didnt code it :)

Best answers
well frieza did it to himself ahhaa
well it would be cool if it was like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it would be mega annoying cause ud have everyone hideing in the corner danceing there disks around trying to kill everyone

Best answers
Yeah that is annoying i was playing with someone and the ykept doing it untill they had to recharge and i hit em with a big ol spirit bomb TAKE THAT.:fight:

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
no it would be mega annoying cause ud have everyone hideing in the corner danceing there disks around trying to kill everyone
yer, Hibiki is right, as usal, u would have disk campers and that would suck,

the if u compare the disk to the generic beam u got to rember the generic beams are weak

Best answers
Well cant they hide and do that anoying stuff with the current kienzan? Maybe it shouldnt be able to be called back like in the alpha and if it hits a wall it should make a linear flash and disapear so that if they shoot it they have to be in the open or else the kienzan will just be uses less next to a wall.

And also im shure that if freeza was in his weekest stage vs super saiyan goku the kienzan would have the same affect on him as the one krillen threw at perfect cell.

Best answers
no but thats the reason y the disk was ok in the beta , while he was controling the disk he is weak and vonable,

seee each attack has its weak spots, like the kame wave , if someone dogdes it and u dont see u weak cause they can hit u from the side

finalflash = long charge time, thats when u hit,

but i would like to know if u could kill your self with your generic beam

Best answers
Yeah and the Frieza kienzan will have great weak spots too. I mean that you cant call it back but its still under your control so you cant move. and if you miss someone you have to turn it around as fast as you can before they kill you and dogde any objects like walls on the way to your enemy.

Scruffie

S
I think the disc is just annoying...

Someone was spamming the disc like crazy the other night, and you couldn't fight back cus while you were charging he'd hit you with the disc! Then I have to resort to their level, then it all gets boring and I leave.

This better not be the same in the Beta.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I realy hated the disc in the Alpha and i hope it will work better in the beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom