Best answers
why did you ****t up vegeta he can do big bang be4 he was ssj and final flash to it isin't faire you have to turn ssj be4 you can do the atacks darnit that sucks big time!!:\ ;/

Best answers
Before you come to conclusions, wait til you play the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grow up, if u have not played the beta u cannot say anything, Vegeta is still very powerfull but needs to go ssj before his moves are able to be used, so the only way ur gonna become ssj is from skill, not like 2.0 when u just needed too FF the floor

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And they reason they did this, was because in the series he never uses big bang or final flash when he is not ssj. So therefore they should be ssj only moves.

Just trying to be true to the show. :p

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not like there will get you lots of killes anyway. If you try to play beta like the alpha you will crash and burn. The beta is all about melee. Besides it does not take that long to go ssj eather, maybe about 20 minutes of fighting.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
Its not like there will get you lots of killes anyway. If you try to play beta like the alpha you will crash and burn. The beta is all about melee. Besides it does not take that long to go ssj eather, maybe about 20 minutes of fighting.
And, from what I understand, the game has improved to the point you can actually stay on a server for twenty minutes. ;D

Trust me, the team knows what they're doing.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And besides, I think I speak for all of us when I say we're tired of seeing servers full of Vegetas.

-Karrde-

Best answers
"there is nothing that cant be solved with high explosives"

lmao nice

Best answers
hey i never crashed with esf alpha 2.0

so why do u say that the team made it so that u can staz 20 minutes

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thats a realy good way to get peopel to try other chars then Vegeta....

I think it will work fine in the end =)

Best answers
no now they're gonna be spamin krillens......wow what a loopy thought :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna play as Pic and do my dangdest to make it work even if he's touch to play as.

-Karrde-

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by \/éGèT@
why did you ****t up vegeta he can do big bang be4 he was ssj and final flash to it isin't faire you have to turn ssj be4 you can do the atacks darnit that sucks big time!!:\ ;/
You will get over it, thats life :)

Best answers
lol get over it thats life...good one thats the perfect way to put it flat down on him........yeah if its like the beta where u can just have all the moves there would be no point in going SSJ really well there is but it wouldnt be as fun geting all the move and useing them all so like in 2.0 u had everything here it lines it out so u have something to look forward to being a super saiyin ok?.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom