Ki Number

Best answers
I got 3 questions. (and only esf team and playtester should answer!)

is the ki still a number (not shown i know, and that number on ki is pl) so that ki will get more and more with higher pl like in alpha ,where u see how much ki u have so u can make 3 final flashs (1 full final flash needs 0.8 million ki) when u have 2.5 mill ki, ???

i mean is ki a fix number like 1 million ??? or will it grow up higher with higher pl like in alpha???

a final flash needs 800000 ki in alpha, but in alpha this number is fix so it doesnt change with higher pl. this means u can make 2 final flashs without stop with 1.3 million ki. will the final flash needed-ki number go up then???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your KI is represented by a bar no longer a number and is fixed, to your form not PL. So no more limitless Ki.

BrunO

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also you are lucky to get off one fully charged FF because it takes so long and a lot of ki is needed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn
i want to know if ki gets higher with pl
No, as i have stated before it does not raise with PL but with form eg. SSJ1 give s your more Ki than your basic character.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What they're saying (I think) is your ki DOESN'T rise with PL. It rises with your transformations. For example, when you start out, you have such and such Ki. That ki remains the same, no matter what you're power level is, until you transform. When you transform, that ki maximum goes up. As you gain PL in your transformed state, your ki does not change. It stays the same as when you first transformed. A third transformation will result with another ki increase.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, to answer ure question, ure KI never rises!! As you get stronger, it just seems like you have more KI cuz the attack take less!! Think of it as an optical illusion or somethin!! :p

Best answers
As explained before, the bar never changes. Each form has it's own Ki Effiency rating. Not getting into the details since I've already done that once, but basically Ant sums it up nicely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom