will trunks have a third transform?

Best answers
(note: for those of you that think im talking about beta 1 im not)

ok goku has ssj1, ssj2, and ssj3

vegeta has ssj1, ssj2, and majin vegeta(logic tells me thats what he gets)

gohan gets ssj1,ssj2, and mystic gohan

does trunks get a 3rd form or just ssj2?

and how will buu work? theres fat buu, evil buu, majin buu, super buu, and kid buu. how will his super buu form work? will he have gotenks vest, mystic gohans top gi, or both?

Best answers
first off, they'll prolly either have no 3rd transformation, or just fit USSJ in there somewhere. And SuperBuu is when he's juss normal.. u know, when he's waiting for gotenks to get ready and zaps ChiChi into an egg... before he eats anyone

Best answers
no befoer that supreme kai tells to goku that he has always been like that

Best answers
ultra ssj, ascended ssj, ssj 1.5 if u will!

edit: how about trunks starts young? then transforms into future trunks? :\

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think that vegeta gets the majin power up, I highly doubt it

and I'm not sure that gohan gets the mystik power up...

also, form what I've heard, the transforms for buu are

Fat,evil,normal, kid

ussj and assj are something different, but they are both somehing compeltely different then ssj2

grtz Naz

Best answers
i thought they call it ultra in japanese and ascended in english (well in english they even called ssj2 ascended b4 they knew about ssj3)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No I think Ultra was the same for both jap and english. Ascended is the same like that.

Best answers
Ascended is ssj2, Ultra is when he gets really big muscles...Trunks did it when Vegeta was knocked out vs. Cell. You could call it SSJ 1.5 ... maybe :)

Some would say it's weaker though because of the lack of speed.

Best answers
is ussj slower than ssj? i don't think so .. but it's very slow compared to perfect cell's speed, that's just my opinion thu

Best answers
ive seen it all now USSJ being 1.5 ssj lol its SSJ2 they started calling it that after they defeated cell and stuff like that i would say its more like 1.9 u know because if they call it that its sure to be very close and all u kids who watch the dang TOONAMI ***ness u havent even seen anything lol....they only show u the parts that matter like cell fights and they go from buu super buu with gohan and veggeto then it rewins back to CELL saga

Mog

Best answers
lol... i thought i knew what all the transformations were till i read this post.. now im totally confused!!
according to this thread:
assj = same as ussj
assj = same as ssj2
ussj = same as ssj2 :S

i thought assj was just a perfect ssj transformation like goku and gohan where in when they came out of the time chamber in the cell saga. they could stay ssj (assj) while not in battle and it wouldnt cause any strain on ki or health and they could also switch between assj and normal sj without any effort.
So esf kinda has this already... its just a perfect ssj transformation :p

Best answers
Ok well there is the ssj, the ussj and assj( aka ssj2). Everyone called ssj2 as ascended sayjin until in the buu saga, when goku goes ssj3 and then he shows buu all three of the transformations. USSJ is not slower than ssj i believe, but if u power up too much......like trunks did. then u are gonna be friggin slow.

Mog

Best answers
is ussj stronger than ssj2 then? cos goku was showing gohan his new transformations in the time chamber.
first he went assj, then he said he could go more powerful and he showed gohan ussj..
also...when goku was assj he didnt have electricity around him... :S

Best answers
hmmm yeah your right future trunks can only do ussj

but chibi trunks can aseent to sjj3 that is what they both said before majin buu enteredd the room of spirit and time

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wait I'll explain

first u have ssj, normal muscles etc.

then assj u get alot stronger but u get slower too(vegeta trunks when they came out of the time chamber)

then u have ussj, u don't have any pupils VERY spiky hair(brolli, trunks)

then ssj2, one hair in the front lightning around ur body etc, not bulkier speed AND strength go up

hope that explain it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom